We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thankyou ta people vegas sheff's party

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
128 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
thankyou ta people vegas sheff's party

just wanted to thank all the ta people for the best holiday in a long time m&g were a blast sheff's party was epic what a great time desert rose lived up to all the reviews loved it jeff bday at capital grille was perfect thankyou all again xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thankyou ta people vegas sheff's party

Just wait till you see the pics of you two in my trip report =)

I'm pretty sure you had a fun time, lol

Arizona
Level Contributor
4,259 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: thankyou ta people vegas sheff's party

looky it was nice to meet you and your husband. Time went too fast and not enough time to chat more.

Glad you took the gamble and decided to join us, but I forgot to ask what happened with your friends. I thought you were bring another couple along to the parties.

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
128 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: thankyou ta people vegas sheff's party

hey they did not want to leave their 11yr old with a babysitter so they went out to see the sights while we went to the m&g after we told them how much fun we had they wished they had came . trying to talk my jeff into sumfest are you guys going

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: thankyou ta people vegas sheff's party

It was great meeting you and J, Looky!! Hope to see you in Vegas for Sumfest in June!!!!

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: thankyou ta people vegas sheff's party

<~~~~ this Jeff planning on Sumfest =)

Arizona
Level Contributor
4,259 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: thankyou ta people vegas sheff's party

Well looky that is nice to see that parents that bring a child to Vegas also consider the child. I tip my hat to them.

Planning on Sumfest. Hotel is booked. Vacation days scheduled, so it looks good right now.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: thankyou ta people vegas sheff's party

So great to meet you Looky! Had a blast dancing the night away at VooDoo!

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,410 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: thankyou ta people vegas sheff's party

It was so great to meet you too! Thanks for the candy too!!!!!!! Say hi to your DH. :)

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: thankyou ta people vegas sheff's party

Hey Looky YOU MEAN GIRL lol so gald you and your Jeff had such a good time in vegas thank you both for comming to both events you can party good lass neat dancer also ;) also thanks for the gifts for myself and everyone else till we meet again xxx UTB

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
128 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: thankyou ta people vegas sheff's party

you forgot i am not a mean girl cause mean girls suck i would have to be your facebook friend to tell you the rest i am sure they would delete it on tripadvisor had a great time in vegas loved meeting you and your wife and everyone else thanks tripavisor for being here or i would not of had such a great vacation and met soo many lovely people. where is the rest of your trip report