We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice Hangout for a Recently Dicorced SWF

NJ
5 posts
Save Topic
Nice Hangout for a Recently Dicorced SWF

I'll be in Vegas in Feb. Does anyone no a good place to hangout for a recently divorced 45 pretty female to have a little fun? I am not looking for where the young 20 somethings go....a little older and more creative...

Tabbitha NJ

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,330 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice Hangout for a Recently Dicorced SWF

as a 20 something myself, I may not be much help but I'll try. I think I remember seeing the 40s crowd at Coyote Ugly (nyny) Gilleys (TI) and Voodoo Lounge (Rio). I'm sure there are more than can chime in.

NJ
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice Hangout for a Recently Dicorced SWF

Thanks sweetheart, I'll try that...I heard The Peppermill is pretty good too... have you been there?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,330 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice Hangout for a Recently Dicorced SWF

Nah, I hear its nice, but the wife and I tend to stay with the more centrally located strip places.

Virginia
Level Contributor
1,576 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice Hangout for a Recently Dicorced SWF

I don't think the Peppermill Lounge is a good place to mingle and meet people. It's quite dark and small... and has a firepit that is the focal point of the place. I just don't think it's that kind of place. Fun with a crowd though.

I would assume because of your age that you're into a classier type of place.

Mix Lounge is nice and has a great view.... a little hipper than the other places.

Fontana Bar and Lounge at the Bellagio is a good place.

La Scena Lounge at the Venetian.

None of these are clubs though. Mix is a little more like a club than the others and has a better bar... I'd start there. The others are just places to hang out, listen to music, and have a nice drink. Always a friendly crowd.

Personally, I don't think you'll have a problem meeting people. Just eat at the bar at restaurants and you're sure to bump into some people. And, don't be surprised if you're a pretty woman sitting alone at a bar that you may be mistaken for, well... you know what I mean.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
738 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nice Hangout for a Recently Dicorced SWF

Margaritaville always seems to have a 30/40+ crowd.

Centrally located, and live 80's music.

Brighton
Level Contributor
4,030 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nice Hangout for a Recently Dicorced SWF

You don't have to go to special bars to attract company in Vegas. I get propositioned in restaurant queues, stores, at the slots or anywhere, really. I even had a note put in my luggage which was a bit disconcerting - but very flattering which, sometimes, is what you need in life.

Napoleon's in Paris looks fun, attracts a more mature crowd. Be careful if you go to Zuri at the MGM, a lot of working girls and a few dodgy men so watch your drink at all times if you go there. I didn't feel comfortable there by myself because of the amount of prostitutes - it's the only place in Vegas I wouldn't return alone.

Otherwise, any bar or lounge in Vegas should be good to meet people - including nice ones who just enjoy good company.

Sarnia, Ontario
Level Contributor
7,119 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nice Hangout for a Recently Dicorced SWF

You can meet alot of people just sitting at any video poker bar. It's so easy to strike up conversation with people sitting beside you. Check out Bill's Bar at Harrah's or the Partytime Bar.

NJ
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Nice Hangout for a Recently Dicorced SWF

Thanks all...you gave me a lot to try and stay away from XOXO

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
8,557 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Nice Hangout for a Recently Dicorced SWF

If that's you in the avatar, I have a feeling you won't be alone for very long.

Keswick, United...
Level Contributor
2,424 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Nice Hangout for a Recently Dicorced SWF

Are you a fan of that soooo cute English accent? Im always up for a meet! Hehe.