We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

want to hire private driver

Iota
Level Contributor
217 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
want to hire private driver

Will be in Vegas shortly for 5 days . Wanting to hire a knowledgeable,reputable driver/guide for day trip to Dam, Meade & Valley of Fire. Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance. Also, any other "off the beaten path" suggestions would be great.

Wheat Ridge...
Level Contributor
6,134 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: want to hire private driver

You can hire a sedan from any of the limo companies by the hour. I've used Presidential. Just once but read lots of good things about them before I used them that time.

Iota
Level Contributor
217 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: want to hire private driver

Thanks. Several mutual friends suggested a guy that has a mercedes?? any idea who they are referring to? lol (sure there are a few in Vegas with mercedes) Couldn't remember his name but said he was excellent.

Cottonwood, Arizona
Level Contributor
676 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: want to hire private driver

It's the guy with the Mercedes!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
11,278 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: want to hire private driver

Wooden, I sent you a PM.

Iota
Level Contributor
217 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: want to hire private driver

Thanks.. Will check into it.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
132 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: want to hire private driver

Hi Wooden

Did you get a driver that you could reccommend? Looking for a driver to take us somewhere nice to see the sun rise on my birthday.... Perhaps Red Rock!!

Any suggestions welcome..... thanks

Vernon, Connecticut
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: want to hire private driver

Will be in VegasJuly 15th trur 19th. Looking to hire a knowledgeable,reputable driver/guide for day trip to Lake Meade. Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance. Also, any other "off the beaten path" suggestions would be great.

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,410 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: want to hire private driver

My favorite off the beaten path thing in Vegas is

neonmuseum.org/the-collection/neon-boneyard

You do have to book a tour ahead of time, good luck!

Aurora
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: want to hire private driver

I'm looking for a driver on the 23rd thru the 25th for hire out of Las Vegas with a vehicle.

10. Re: want to hire private driver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 09:15