We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wife's birthday while in Vegas

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
166 posts
Save Topic
Wife's birthday while in Vegas

Suggestions required for a suprise on her birthday. We are in vegas over the new year and while on holiday its my wife's birthday. Last year we went shopping (No chance of that mistake again!) in the evening we went to Nobhill in the MGM which was good. So come on TA's what would you suggest. The best suggestion wins a prize. LOL

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
44,459 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wife's birthday while in Vegas

A day at the Spa.

Texas
Level Contributor
443 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wife's birthday while in Vegas

Sorry - nothing beats a day of shopping. Especially with all the upscale shopping neatly packed into one place in Vegas.

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
166 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wife's birthday while in Vegas

Sammowhammo I take it your a lady then. I'm sure thats what the wife would say as well. It can be a very painful site me carrying all those bags around! lol

Edited: 17 December 2010, 16:42
Boston
Level Contributor
24,641 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wife's birthday while in Vegas

A day at the Spa followed by a top end restaurant for dinner then late night drinks atop the Stratosphere tower.

If you want to splurge a little have a gift certificate for her to her favorite store at the Forum shops.

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,861 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wife's birthday while in Vegas

the spa is a must. then if you find it too painfull to shop with her(and if shopping alone is acceptable to her) remember you shopping with her may mean something to her.

but insist she buy something really special to wear, insist she wear what she buys and get a limo and go to some 1st class joint for dinner or a show.

you know her better than anyone,so just make that her day to call the shots on where you go and when(other than the suprise you select.

Gardendale, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,215 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wife's birthday while in Vegas

Take her skydiving!

Flower Mound, Texas
Level Contributor
531 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Wife's birthday while in Vegas

Qua Spa

8. Re: Wife's birthday while in Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2011, 05:22