We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coffee makers at the Mirage??

Canada
Level Contributor
166 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Coffee makers at the Mirage??

Do any of the rooms at the Mirage have coffee makers?

We have upgraded online to a "deluxe view" or something like that.

Canada
Level Contributor
856 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coffee makers at the Mirage??

None in any of the rooms we have stayed in.

Daydream Island...
Level Contributor
4,419 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coffee makers at the Mirage??

No coffee makers in suites. We bring our own 4 cup maker when travelling for pleasure.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
5,045 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Coffee makers at the Mirage??

There is a Walgreens by the Palazzo. You can buy an inexpensive coffee maker there. You might want to bring your own favorite coffee grind, or you can pick up the standard stuff at Walgreens also. Typically the cheapest coffee maker is about $10.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
145 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Coffee makers at the Mirage??

Speaking of the Mirage. Ill be staying there for my next trip. I'd like to know what directions I give the cab driver?

5. Re: Coffee makers at the Mirage??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2010, 13:08
Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
371 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Coffee makers at the Mirage??

Would you really save money taking a cab to buy a copy maker upon arrival as opposed to bringing your own from home?

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
371 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Coffee makers at the Mirage??

Copy maker. Coffee maker. Whatever. LOL.

Brighton
Level Contributor
4,030 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Coffee makers at the Mirage??

TheTunneledOne is just having fun with you - do not ask for the tunnel! Hopefully, someone will be able to advise you which route to request but the tunnel is not one of them - bad Mr Tunnel!

birmingham,al
Level Contributor
189 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Coffee makers at the Mirage??

Swenson to Paradise

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Mount Pocono
Level Contributor
4,302 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Coffee makers at the Mirage??

Is it really true that the Mirage doesn't provide a coffee maker in their suites? dewhit6959, that's just crazy. There should also be a fridge in a suite. I would look for a different property that will provide that for you, rather than running to the store if it is that important to you. That is basic fare for a suite.

Personally, I don't care about a coffee maker in my room. We always get room service for breakfast. I will say that whenever I've had an upgraded room or a suite, it was standard (although this was with Harrah's). If I want a coffee maker or a fridge (and it isn't provided) I just call down to the front desk and I get them free of charge.

Good luck!

VegasSue