We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Donny and Marie off of the Flamingo

Portland, Indiana
Level Contributor
320 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
Donny and Marie off of the Flamingo

I was in Vegas in early December and they were taking down the Donnie and Marie picture from the side of the Flamingo. Does anybody know who they replaced them with?

Just Curious...

calgary
Level Contributor
176 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Donny and Marie off of the Flamingo

They have put up an advert for a clothing store, shame

United States
Level Contributor
21,257 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Donny and Marie off of the Flamingo

They are gone only temporarily. They return to The Flamingo on January 18th. They have been doing a Christmas show on Broadway.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,237 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Donny and Marie off of the Flamingo

Noticed that myself when I was staying there in late November. Was hoping someone new was going to be there. Not a huge fan of Donny and Marie.

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,487 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Donny and Marie off of the Flamingo

Boys II Men is doing some dates this month in their time slot but, yes, they will be back.

SGF, MO
Level Contributor
7,269 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Donny and Marie off of the Flamingo

Maybe they are featuring updated photos with her new nutri-systems frame. Hot...

Springfield...
Level Contributor
426 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Donny and Marie off of the Flamingo

Shame really

these dinosaurs need to be pUshed out of town. Keeping cher and Danny and Marie is nothing short of anchor dragging

NZ
Level Contributor
687 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Donny and Marie off of the Flamingo

Considering they are playing to a packed house every night I doubt they will be pushed out of town in a hurry. It is a very entertaining show.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,145 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Donny and Marie off of the Flamingo

I didn't want to go to see Donny & Marie and my husband had to drag me. I have to say it is one of the best shows I have ever seen in Vegas and we have seen a lot.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
2,125 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Donny and Marie off of the Flamingo

Give me the dinasours any day. Saw Don Rickles at the Stardust back in 06 and it was a riot.....

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Donny and Marie off of the Flamingo

I would go see them if they were bundled with the other dinosaurs. We should be able to see Cher, Donny and Marie, Partridge Family, Brady Bunch band, Monkees, etc.. all at one Caesars Show called;

"GEEZERS at the CAESARS" (lol, jk)