We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Made another slide show!

Portland
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Made another slide show!

First, I want to give big thanks to all the help I got on my questions for making a Vegas slideshow. (Especially you MrTexTJ)

As it turns out, I've been having lots of trouble because my computer is old, and has very little memory or hard drive. (Who knew that was important?)

Anyway, I ended up going back to photopeach, and, while I still had lots of issues with the computer stalling and freezing, I managed to get a couple shows put together before Windows told me to knock it off and booted me out altogether.

For those that haven't already seen the Christmas in Vegas pics watch: http://photopeach.com/album/749vfd

For those that prefer their Vegas trip in the heat of the summer watch: http://photopeach.com/album/mdd9y1

Pentwater, MI
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Made another slide show!

Great Job!

You make waiting for our trip next month much harder.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
1,306 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Made another slide show!

Great slideshow tropigirl! I enjoyed those. Thanks for sharing.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Made another slide show!

I so much enjoyed looking at both of them (even the "spiral"). Great job and great pictures!!!

Brooklyn NY
Level Contributor
785 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Made another slide show!

You did a great job! I loved the pics..you had some great shots. Thanks for sharing them :-)

Portland
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Made another slide show!

Thank-you! There were some good pics in both of those, but, really, I think life is just more exciting with a soundtrack! :)

Lake Jackson, Texas
Level Contributor
1,033 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Made another slide show!

Good job. Good photos....I agree, sound is a must. I once made a video slide show of the 2008 Vegas TA Mega M&G and Youtube cut out the music since it was copyrighted. It ruined the whole thing as far as I was concerned. I just re-made it a few weeks ago and re-uploaded to Youtube...now they don't delete the sound, only states it's copyrighted and how to purchase...

Here is a slide show I made of the same M&G, only just the "Cabana Day". This one has a lot of different transitions between photos. Another one of these mega M&Gs is being planned for June 2011. You should try to make it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NKUMmLBcIU

boston
Level Contributor
286 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Made another slide show!

You did a really good job. Looks like you enjoy yourself. Good for you

Milford, NH
Level Contributor
381 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Made another slide show!

Great slideshows - I always forget to take pictures when I go places cause I'm always wrapped up in looking...looks like you had a great time!!!

Thanks fro sharing

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Made another slide show!

Great Slide Show!

I Particularly like the Keeping Up Appearances DVD you got in your stocking!

Taylorville...
Level Contributor
1,148 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Made another slide show!

Great photos. I am leaving today for Vegas. i was just there Dec 6th till the 13th. This is actually my 5th trip this year. I am not a gambler, just like to travel & I have found some good deals. Thanks for posting. Marilyn