We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Human Nature Show- Imperial Palace

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
252 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Human Nature Show- Imperial Palace

HI

Love the reviews. Am bringing 8 people to Vegas in May, do you know how many people the booths can seat?

How does halfpriceshow.com work? can you pick your seats?

Thanks

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,488 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Human Nature Show- Imperial Palace

I am sketchy on the booths but I am fairly confident that none seat 8. The most would probably be 6. You could probably all have a table together, though. Don't know anything about the site you mention. Most people who buy in advance go through Goldstar.

DC/NOVA
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
11,454 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Human Nature Show- Imperial Palace

The booths seat six. You could all sit together at a table which seats 14.

We bought our tickets at Goldstar.com and had to purchase them in two batches because there were 12 of us but because I did them back to back and either called or wrote in the comments (can't remember) they made sure we were all together.

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Human Nature Show- Imperial Palace

The booth we were in seated four comfortably. I think they have a couple of booths that are designed to seat six. You can see the seating chart on the Imperial Palace webpage or on Goldstar or Halfpriceshows.com. We bought tickets from halfpriceshows.com. Like with Goldstar, you print a voucher from home after you buy the tickets, then any time the day of the show, you can go to the IP box office with your receipt and/or ticket number and pick up the actual tickets. I went with halfpriceshows.com because Goldstar's info says you can pick the tickets up two hours before the show. I was eating dinner at Palazzo that night and that time frame didn't work for me so we went with halfpriceshows.com because they advertize that you can pick up your tickets any time the day of the show. There was no trouble at all. We got good seats. We were in the first row of booths. We got the VIP tickets because they weren't much more. We picked them up about 10:00 AM. The seats really did cost half of the box office price. It was a great show. Very lively and lots of fun. Enjoy!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Human Nature Show- Imperial Palace

You're in for a treat with that show. I booked VIP with halfpricetickets (easier to sign up from uk than goldstar) and ended up in a booth which seated 4. You can't choose your seats but if you're booking for 9 i'd probably assume you'd end up with a front table to be together (if you can get that many tix in one transaction.)

Edited: 16 January 2011, 23:13
Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,978 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Human Nature Show- Imperial Palace

We also had a booth for 4.

Aachen, Germany
Level Contributor
229 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Human Nature Show- Imperial Palace

Hi.

We are also interested in this show. So, what is the difference between regular tickets and VIP tickets?

Thank you.

wilma61

DC/NOVA
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
11,454 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Human Nature Show- Imperial Palace

The difference is where the seats are located. The VIP are the closest. We had half-price regular seats and we were at a long table on the first tier all the way to the side. The seats were fine although if I went again I might want to be more in the center.

There is a floorplan on line. I believe it is at the IP website.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
6,026 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Human Nature Show- Imperial Palace

No bad seats. Show is really good.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
252 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Human Nature Show- Imperial Palace

Thank you so much guys for all your comments, really helpful.

Cant wait.....seems such a long time til we come over in May.

Thanks again

Rowena

Ohio
Level Contributor
950 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Human Nature Show- Imperial Palace

We purchased our tickets by phone on Vegas.com. We had questions and wanted to speak to a customer service person. He was very helpful, and we got a booth up front. We had 4 adults in the booth, seems like 6 would be a little crowded. We all kept getting in and out of the booth to dance in the aisle (with everyone in the audience), so six people would have made that a little difficult.