We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wynn / Bellagio buffet question

Minnesota
Level Contributor
644 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Wynn / Bellagio buffet question

I'm wondering if it still works to go to the Wynn or Bellagio Buffet at 3:30pm so you can pay lunch prices just before they switch over to dinner?

Any other really good buffets that this little trick has worked on in the past?

Go ahead ~ call me cheap. It won't bother me a bit. ;o)

TIA~

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,549 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,006 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
565 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
4,345 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wynn / Bellagio buffet question

Yes - it works to a degree.

Bellagio lunch pricing (19.95) ends ends at 3:59 pm. and dinner pricing (29.95) starts at 4:00 p.m.

I used to do this - however, after years of trial and error I have determined the quality of the food at these times tends to suck compared to prime eating times. It is better, IMHO - to just go at lunch time if that is what I am willing to pay for.

Warning - this does not work with every buffet - many close down to between 3:30 and 4:00 or something - look the Wynn up yourself before venturing out.

and no, I won't be calling you cheap - I used to get 2 for 1 coupons and go to a lunch buffet at 3:30 p.m. for $6.99 (two people) and wait until 4:00 p.m. for an awesome seafood buffet. It was sinful getting all-you-can-eat crablegs for $3.50 each - they finally smartened up to that.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
644 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wynn / Bellagio buffet question

Really ~ thanks for the great info. I never thought about the quality of the food being different at off times. I'm personally no buffet fan anyway but the ppl I'm going with are. If the food's worse than normal I won't like it :-(

3. Re: Wynn / Bellagio buffet question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2012, 07:18