We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LOVE Tickets

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NJ, outside...
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
Save Topic
LOVE Tickets

Going to LV July 17-21 for my one year anniversary, which traditionally is a paper gift, so I'm thinking tickets to LOVE. (husband and I are huge Beatles and Cirque fans)

When should I buy (looks like July is not yet available on Mirage or ticketmaster site) for the best deal and where should I go for a good deal?

TIA

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,810 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LOVE Tickets

Awww...we did that, too, for as many years as the options were listed, it was wonderful. Came up with some REALLY creative gifts.

Anyway, there are often discounts right on the Mirage website but it's just too early right now.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
6,023 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LOVE Tickets

I would book directly from the box office and pick your seats early.

My favorite seats are the front-row balcony in the 300 section. Gives you a panorama of the whole show.

Tarrytown, New York
Level Contributor
1,756 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: LOVE Tickets

It is still rather early for discounts but you should check the Mirage website or this one as it updates all the show discounts:

…cirquedusoleil.com/las-vegas/…index.htm

North Carolina USA
Level Contributor
1,364 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: LOVE Tickets

My husband had a last minute business trip and I am going to tag along. Does anyone know where I can get a deal on tickets for next week's Friday night love show??

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: LOVE Tickets

Check out the offers on the Mirage website.

http://www.mirage.com/entertainment/love.aspx

North Carolina USA
Level Contributor
1,364 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: LOVE Tickets

Thanks, I purchased tickets with the $25% off from the web site.

Now when we where there last in 2007 - we saw a show of a Beatles tribute band that was 2 for one. does anyone know if you can still find two for one Beatles tribute tickets??

Sun City West...
Level Contributor
3,777 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: LOVE Tickets

you are going to LOVE the love show!

take it from 'the one and only Billy Shears'...

who knows...maybe i'll make a special appearance ;-)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: LOVE Tickets

What a great idea! You will LOVE the show :)

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,909 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: LOVE Tickets

Astrid: The show you are thinking of was Fab Four. This group was so good it made my list of all-time top 5 Las Vegas shows.

Unfortunately the group broke up and there are now two groups playing in Las Vegas. One has the former John Lennon (last I heard at Sahara) and the other the former George (this one was still at PH). I haven't seen either group.

10. Re: LOVE Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2012, 05:17