We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Celine Dion tickets

northampton
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Celine Dion tickets

Can anyone tell me the cheapest place to get tickets for celine Dion this April

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Celine Dion tickets

Buying in advance from the box office or through Ticketmaster and paying full price is really your only option. There's rarely if ever discounts on Celine tickets and probably less chance than that when you consider that her greatly anticipated new show gets underway in March.

canada
Level Contributor
4,321 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Celine Dion tickets

i got front orch seats by luck .....all the good front orch. seats are all sold out,,,,, untill her next new concert date..we went thru every show performance from the start untill we found my seats for aug. and the ticket cashier at caesars could not beleive that they were still available,,,,, she spent over an hour searching every show,,,,,,thank god it was very slow at the box office

canada
Level Contributor
4,321 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Celine Dion tickets

blagger is right that for any shows like cher and celione ,,,,discounted tickets are not available

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
180 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Celine Dion tickets

I can confirm the above. Reasearched many options to purchase tickets and the cheapest was direct from Caesar's Palace Web site. In fact, when seeking tickets well in advance, I've found it cheaper to book via the hotel/venue. Lots of % off offers but not what they seem, unless you wait until a week, month or similar before the event. Risky if the show is liable to be a sellout.

canada
Level Contributor
4,321 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Celine Dion tickets

still a horrible SPELLER

Colorado
Level Contributor
664 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Celine Dion tickets

We sat in the 2nd row 2nd mezz and the seats were really good - most of the time you watched Celine on the big screen TV, but we were comfortable.

Michigan
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Celine Dion tickets

Can anyone tell me how the back row seats would be at this venue? Ticketmaster is showing $55 + fees of course for the last row but I wasn't sure how they would be ? With big screens etc I thought it might be worth it.

canada
Level Contributor
4,321 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Celine Dion tickets

probably would have to watch her on the wide screen as the other post stated .But you were there

Cleveland Ohio
Level Contributor
1,000 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Celine Dion tickets

but all the 55 dollar seats are gone WTH

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,291 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Celine Dion tickets

Mostly you want to hear her so the back row seats would do. The will have screens to watch I'm sure. Those seats sell out incredibly fast so try for them early if you want them.