We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding breakfast

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ellesmere port
Level Contributor
149 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
wedding breakfast

HI

Can anyone advice, going to a wedding in vegas in april, the bride is looking for a nice restaurant to go to after the wedding ceremony on the strip, can anyone advise of a nice restaurant to suit , about 8 people will attend

thanks

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
51,905 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wedding breakfast

"Wedding Breakfast" isn't a term used in the USA so you're likely to confuse a few people...

What time is the ceremony expected to end? And what kind of cuisine and budget do you have in mind?

Where is the wedding being held? It might be easier to recommend places in the same general area.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,927 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wedding breakfast

The outstanding restaurants for breakfast on the Strip are Tableau at Wynn, Verandah at Four Seasons and Bouchon at Venetian. All will provide an outstanding overall experience.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
14,761 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: wedding breakfast

The traditional wedding breakfast is lettuce alone with no dressing.

Maryland
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
51,905 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wedding breakfast

Groan......

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,810 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: wedding breakfast

Ha ha that's the first time I'd heard that one.

What in the world time is the ceremony if breakfast is going to be the meal after? I guess I'm one of the "confused" as Irish mentioned.

Edited: 22 January 2011, 17:12
Maryland
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
51,905 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: wedding breakfast

WW and others, maybe this will help:

ezinearticles.com/…

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,810 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: wedding breakfast

Thanks, Irish, I suspected that "break fast" was meant literally, and I was right.

However, if this event is to take several hours (per the article) and not just a restaurant meal, I think they'd be better served looking for a private room in a restaurant.

Go to www.Opentable.com and find the link for private dining and they will list places that have private rooms (I tried to post the link but I couldn't).

ellesmere port
Level Contributor
149 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: wedding breakfast

Sorry for the confusion "wedding breakfast" is a term used in englnad for the meal after the wedding ceremony. It is just a nice restaurant I am looking for on or near the strip for drinks and a celabration meal for 8 people.

Colorado
Level Contributor
664 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: wedding breakfast

I recommend Maggiano's at the Fashion Show Mall. There are several posts here by individuals who commented on how nice the venue was for either a rehearsal dinner or the wedding reception, the menu is really nice and the price is reasonable.

10. Re: wedding breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2012, 10:26