We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Celine Dion opening night (3/15)

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Topic
Celine Dion opening night (3/15)

So the wife and I were scheduled to leave on Friday but a snowstorm caused us to cancel and reschedule for March. I'm looking around and I see that we will now be there for Celine Dion's opening on March 15. I know the wife would love to see her again so I just went on ticketmaster and to the surprise of no one, they don't have any tickets remaining. So, I'm thinking stub hub or ebay as we get closer to the event, hoping for a reasonable price.

Does anyone know of any other sites that I could check for tickets?

Colorado
Level Contributor
664 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Celine Dion opening night (3/15)

This is not an answer to your question, but my husband and I were in Vegas the last time Celine opened.

We heard a couple of little old ladies who had just come from her concert. It seems there were empty seats in the front row and Celine's people were giving them away for free to people who were in line for last-minute tickets because they did not want any empty seats to be visible during the taping. It was a once in a lifetime thing for these gals.

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Celine Dion opening night (3/15)

Keep checking Ticketmaster. Sometimes tickets come up. I got some for the next night, the 16th. Minutes after I got them, it showed to be sold out. I keep checking by--just for fun, I guess. I've checked about 6 times. Twice, tickets have appeared for sale, the other times it shows sold out. Maybe some will be released before you need them. I got some good tickets one time on ebay for Jimmy Buffet. You might try there. Good luck!

canada
Level Contributor
4,321 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Celine Dion opening night (3/15)

any tickets for frontt row seats if availble would be nearer the far end seats

i was there in nov and we went through her whole schedule before i found my front row seats the only 2 aisle seats left in row oo 501+502 and the cachier at the box office couldn;t believe it that they were not sold

looking forward for her concert

hope you find tickets

canada
Level Contributor
4,321 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Celine Dion opening night (3/15)

i meant front orchestra seats

Indiana
Level Contributor
94 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Celine Dion opening night (3/15)

I thought that I had read that you could also book thru http://www.celinedion.com/ .

Someone suggested that when you join her fan club you got access to better seating. Don't know it for sure but it might be worth a try.

canada
Level Contributor
4,321 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Celine Dion opening night (3/15)

jtn123

good suggestion

7. Re: Celine Dion opening night (3/15)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2012, 05:31