We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wynn Buffet ??

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
722 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Wynn Buffet ??

Trying to decide on if we should try visiting the Wynn Buffet during our 3 night trip to Vegas. My husband and I are usually not big fans of buffets, but I keep hearing that its a must do in Vegas.

Could you all share your thoughts. How much is the buffet for lunch and dinner and what are someof the top featured items?

Is it worth it or should we just stick to ala carte restaurants?

Thanks

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,565 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,032 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
570 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Phoenix
Destination Expert
for Phoenix, Pinetop-Lakeside
Level Contributor
2,728 posts
341 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wynn Buffet ??

It was not our favorite meal in Vegas. In all fairness I must add that we are not big fans of buffets. It was just OK in our books. Not worth the price.

vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
4,701 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wynn Buffet ??

we had the dinner buffet; the cost was about USD$38 per person...i have to say it was very good but i still prefer bellagio's buffet.

wynn's buffet set up is that there are many choices and each dish is all put into a smaller skillet/serving dish type but i didn't think the quality of their food was "wow". their dessert section was quite extensive and they even had candy apples.

would i go again , personally, probably not because i would rather return to bellagio's buffet myself.

Columbia MO
Level Contributor
494 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wynn Buffet ??

How much is Bellagio buffet? Do they have hat crab legs as well?

Columbia MO
Level Contributor
494 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wynn Buffet ??

I meant to say "hot" not "hat" lol.

vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
4,701 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wynn Buffet ??

both bellagio and wynn buffets have COLD crab legs...the quality of the crab legs at these 2 buffets was very good...they weren't the overly salty watery type of crab legs like some of the other cheaper buffets.

Columbia MO
Level Contributor
494 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wynn Buffet ??

Do they have them at lunch or only dinner?

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,710 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wynn Buffet ??

I think the Wynn buffet is considered a "must do" for 1st time visitors. Because buffets are considered part of the Las Vegas experience, and many feel that trying a mediocre or economy buffet doesn't allow you to really appreciate that experience. So they recommend Wynn or Bellagio.

But if you have already tried Bellagio, or Paris when it was a top level buffet, there really isn't a need to try Wynn, because you already know the difference between a quality buffet and the lesser ones.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wynn Buffet ??

I was at the Wynn Buffet for lunch mid week for around $25 pp. Was it worth it? Is it as good or better than Bellagio? The food was good, had less asian influence than Bellagio, a nice assortment of cheeses and salads, and some of the worst service and longest lines for a buffet. The Bellagio on the other hand was about $5 pp less, had excellent service and what I believe to be a higher quality of desserts.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
26,808 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Wynn Buffet ??

I stopped going to buffets a long time ago because they are pretty disgusting. About 2 years ago I was tricked into going to the Wynn buffet on the premise that it was so good. Well it's not it's just a Buffett that's all no need to waste your time.

Scotland
Level Contributor
391 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wynn Buffet ??

It's worth paying the $8 per person extra for the Champagne, as we had four glasses each.