We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Batchelorette/hen do recommendations

Brighton, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Batchelorette/hen do recommendations

Can any one recommend any companies to use for Batchelorette parties/ Hen do's?

Ive had a quote from WWW.VIPPARTYLIMOS.COM

which seems very reasonable and i've wondered if anyone has used these before or could recommend any others.

We are getting married in vegas in Aug 2011 and we are also having our hen/stag do in vegas a few days before. There are 20 girls all coming from England and i want them all to have a great time.

Im looking at limo tour of strip, photos at vegas sign then voodoo lounge at rio and followed by studio 54 at mgm grand.

Any recommendations would be great.

Brighton
Level Contributor
780 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Batchelorette/hen do recommendations

Plus, she is marrying me so she is very lucky. Lol

Gardendale, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,199 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Batchelorette/hen do recommendations

Honestly, you can probably get a better deal booking everything yourself! Most clubs have a host to take care of bachelorette parties and if you rent a limo you can just ask the driver to take you to the Las Vegas sign.

3. Re: Batchelorette/hen do recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2012, 10:33