We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

'O' loggia seating question

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
208 posts
Save Topic
'O' loggia seating question

I just purchased my 'O'' ticket for June...Loggia seat 301, left side facing stage and while I like the idea of the single row of seating being i'll be solo....i'm wondering if seat 301 will be too close and if I should've gone a bit farther back??

Anyone have personal knowledge or experience with this seat or close to it??

Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
3,712 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 'O' loggia seating question

unless I'm mistaken, 301 is back of the theatre?

I can say this- we've see every Cirque show except the new ones Elvis & Angel. and KA which we are going to next month when we go to LV again. (can add every touring show that hit Portland too) The only show we didnt sit front row center for was O; based on suggestion you can see more overall, and into the tank from mid seats back. As always- there's not a bad seat 'they' always say about a cirque show. So, short answer- no you wont be too far away, unless you want to see eyes blink and muscles tighten

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
208 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 'O' loggia seating question

Actually i'm wondering if i'll be too close with seat 301..not far. This particular seat is on the side of the theater, not back. :)

Per the seating chart, the Loggia seats are in the single row along the sides of the theater, and seat 301 (which I purchased) is the very first one in the row.

And from looking at the seat "views" on the website, that seat looks pretty close up to the front and i'm just wondering if it's gonna be a crappy seat or if i'll be ok up there.

Tix is already paid for so i'm stuck there no matter what...i'm just hoping for info that anyone can provide that knows the view from that particular area.

And CAN seats be changed if I find out it's crappy??

Edited: 05 February 2011, 13:35
Springfield...
Level Contributor
426 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 'O' loggia seating question

I cant find the seats your talking about. Im using the map on ticketmaster. I dont see any single seats on the front and to the side

You can change seats only if others are available, and handing a tip to the workers that show you the seats is how its done. Almost every show sells out though, so I doubt you will have any seats to move to.

The other poster said that there are no bad seats in a cirque show....well not true as there are "limited view" seats for O.

Ive seen O, and if i were in the very front row, or even off to the very far side, I would call those very bad seats. I sat dead center in the theatre.

The seats you have, there will be a couple "acts" that will require you to turn your body around and look to the bad of the theatre just to see whats going on. (stuff goes on in the center....off stage...hanging from the ceiling)

ohio
Level Contributor
404 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 'O' loggia seating question

We saw O a few years ago and sat in the same seats. They were great. You are up high so you can see everything and since they're single seats you're not crowded at all. Trust me you will love these seats. We didn't see these on the website either but we called and the clerk recommended these. We were so glad that we got these seats. Plus it's a great show. It's my favorite cirque show. Have fun and enjoy.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
208 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 'O' loggia seating question

vegastowne--the seats are shown on the seating chart on the 'O'/Bellagio website.

It's those single rows along the sides of the theater with single seats along the balcony.

The seat I have is up on the 300 level and 1st seat on right side of chart.

skoala---Thanks for the info....I was hoping to hear from someone who actually had this seat or very close to it....and it's a relief to see you highly recommend them as well as the clerk.

Being high up I don't mind....I was just so concerned about being way too close to enjoy the show as I keep reading the farther back you sit, the better the experience.

Thanks for eliminating my fears that I got a bum seat!! :)

Bristol
Level Contributor
146 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 'O' loggia seating question

We went to watch O and in my opinion the only seats that are great were at The middle Orchestra level and we were sat in row K, I believe and dead centre of that row.

If you are watching O I would not sit in the upper sections as 1) The stage is really far away, 2) You don't get to see the characters up close and 3) From memory I think you would see all the workings and rigging if you were not at Orchestra level as I remember commenting to my husband that I would have been pretty annoyed if we were sat in the higher tiers as the view would not be great.

We booked through the Bellagio and asked the booking agent for the best seats and what they would recommend. You are not going for quite a while so would no doubt have your pick of all the great middle seats. It is definitely worth the extra money.

Check out my profile for a review of O. I think you will love it!

Canada
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 'O' loggia seating question

I've seen the show and I know which seat you mean. I wouldn't necessarily call it too close but from up there at the front seat of that section you will be looking at the stage at a rather severe angle. You'll be able to see into the wings of the theatre. The proscenium on your side might be in your way a bit.

Those I think are part of the "limited view" priced seats. If so you would have done well to try and see if the ones in the 203 section were available. As long as you don't pick the ones in row "O"(that goes for full priced tickets in the row too. There's a railing that can be in the way if you're short) they honestly aren't limited view. I sat there and was shocked at the price I paid compared to the full priced seats next to me.

I don't know if you can call and ask for a seat change or not but personally I'd give it a try. If not, then just go and enjoy the show. While not the greatest spot, I don't think the view you have will ruin the show for you.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
208 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: 'O' loggia seating question

<< I wouldn't necessarily call it too close but from up there at the front seat of that section you will be looking at the stage at a rather severe angle. You'll be able to see into the wings of the theatre. The proscenium on your side might be in your way a bit.>>

This is exactly what I was concerned about....I'm going to call and try and get a little further back in the same price range I paid for ($116.40 total)....IF they'll let me of course!!

Thanks for all the helpful advice on this!! :)

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
208 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: 'O' loggia seating question

Changed and got seat 315--14 rows further back for same price and opr said great view seat no obstruction, and that seat 301 WOULD have been too close over stage. So I'm a happy camper now!!

Whew...I feel I dodged a bullet there lol.

Canada
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 'O' loggia seating question

Good for you. The phone agents for these shows typically know the theatres really well and are very helpful.

Enjoy the show!