We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cirque du Soliel KA

Revelstoke
2 posts
Save Topic
Cirque du Soliel KA

Cirque du Soliel KA

Is it worth watching? What are the best seats to see it all?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,572 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,039 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
571 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Sun City West...
Level Contributor
3,777 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cirque du Soliel KA

we saw KA about a month ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. we were literally front and center....it might have been better to sit maybe ten or fifteen rows back to better see the peripheral stuff....but there wasn't too much of it.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,216 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cirque du Soliel KA

A fun show and one of the few CdS shows that has a perceptible plot. IMHO, the best seats are a few rows back into the 20x level. There are several entrances at the far sides and quite a bit of overhead activity you'll want to enjoy.

Gardendale, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,214 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cirque du Soliel KA

We sat front row and loved it! But I think we are in the minority with that feeling. The show itself was very entertaining and to me the most exciting Cirque show.

Dallas
Level Contributor
483 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cirque du Soliel KA

We were about 4 rows back, the make up and costumes were fantastic.

Defiance, OH
Level Contributor
272 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cirque du Soliel KA

I loved it! But keep in mind this show follows a story of a twin brother and sister separated. If you get that from the beginning you wont expect Love or Mystere..this is a totally different show.

Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
3,712 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cirque du Soliel KA

I've sat front row center for 10 cirque shows- KA on our trip next month.

I LOVE seeing them blink, they make eye contact, you see the muscles.

they do say not a bad seat- other than those that are deemed view impaired. front row is same cost as every other level 1. or save your money go level 3. stay to the middle for sure IMO

NYC
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cirque du Soliel KA

We saw it a few months ago and it was fantastic. We loved every second of it. Our seats were only a few rows back and they were great. I highly recommend KA.

halifax, west...
Level Contributor
493 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cirque du Soliel KA

make sure you know what it is about before you go, we didnt have a clue and it made no sense and we found it so boring!!

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Cirque du Soliel KA

Out of all the Cirque shows we have seen- Ka, Love, Mystere and O- Ka was my least favorite show. I thought the stage was great, but the show itself did not hold my interest.

vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
4,701 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cirque du Soliel KA

i know people say to sit 5 or 6 rows back from the stage in order to see everything, but at KA, we were at the 1st row and it was fine...we didn't miss much and was able to capture all the facial expressions of all the performers. but, if i had to do it again, i would probably avoid the first row and move to the 6th or 7th row myself.