We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cosmo for Best Friends 22nd?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mount pocono
Level Contributor
322 posts
Save Topic
Cosmo for Best Friends 22nd?

Im thinking of taking my best friend to Vegas for her 22nd (August). She has never been to Vegas, but is dying to go. Orbitz has a special airfare+hotel deal out of Wilksbarre, PA with 4 nights at Cosmo for $615pp, also includes a bottle of wine and $50 dining credit. This seems like a hell of a deal for the Cosmo, since it seems to be Vegas's best spot at the moment. Question I have is this isn't until August so should I wait? I still have a solo trip planned in May.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
226 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cosmo for Best Friends 22nd?

That sounds pretty good to me. From what I am finding the cheapest flight from Cleveland to LV is 421 a person. If that fare is somewhat close to you in PA then that puts the hotel at approx 100 a night. If you are seriously interested I would go for it! I am afraid airline prices are only going to go up, but I may be wrong.

What a great present for a B-Day!!!

Calgary, AB
Level Contributor
2,606 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cosmo for Best Friends 22nd?

that's a steal!! book it!! lol

Mount pocono
Level Contributor
322 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cosmo for Best Friends 22nd?

Thank you for the reinsurances. The Wynn, Aria are about the same price, Ballagio about $100 more, but would Cosmo still be the best choice?

Calgary
Level Contributor
528 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cosmo for Best Friends 22nd?

The cosmo is absolutley beautiful! Lucky friend ya got there!!

Im sure it will be a B Day to remember ! Go for it!

Calgary, AB
Level Contributor
2,606 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cosmo for Best Friends 22nd?

I think for any 'girl's' bday it would be the perfect option! It's sparkly and new and well, book it!!! LOL

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,826 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cosmo for Best Friends 22nd?

Just be leary of a cancellation fee if you decide to change your mind later, but that sounds like a pretty good deal.

Mount pocono
Level Contributor
322 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Cosmo for Best Friends 22nd?

I'm going to hold off for a couple of days. I'm waiting for my continental mc to come in with 50,000 miles. I'm going to see how much I can get taken off with that by booking with continental.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Cosmo for Best Friends 22nd?

I haven't stayed at the Cosmo, but I spent considerable time at it during my recent visit. Just going by the public areas- including the pools and fitness center- I would say it is will definitely become one of my favorite hotels in Vegas. I was very, very impressed with it- and I haven't really been WOWed by many of the hotels in the 20 years I have been going to Vegas. It is fun, unique and quirky!

Mount pocono
Level Contributor
322 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Cosmo for Best Friends 22nd?

Still havent, booked yet. Good thing because the price keeps going down $580 pp now.

Mount pocono
Level Contributor
322 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Cosmo for Best Friends 22nd?

I keep finding better and better prices for this espically coming out of Philly. Some days Im able to find under $500 pp for 5 nights. Just one question which is better a Terrace Studio or a Terrace One Bedroom?