We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Show ticket availability

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Show ticket availability

Wife & I will be going to Vegas next weekend from out of town. Looking to see Blue Man & O - one on Saturday night, the other on Sunday night.

Do people think I would be able to buy tickets to those shows the morning of the show at the box office?

Here's why I ask: Something could go wrong - i.e., Inlaws who are older may not be able to make it into town to watch our kids, somebody may get sick, etc. I don't want to be holding a few hundred dollars worth of non-refundable show tickets that I purchased ahead of time.

Thanks for everyone's advice!

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,550 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,011 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
565 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Gardendale, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,209 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Show ticket availability

Probably won't have a problem with BMG, but O may sell out. I would have a back-up choice just in case.

2. Re: Show ticket availability

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2012, 11:17