We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Patrick's Day in Vegas

Stony Plain, Canada
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
St. Patrick's Day in Vegas

Recently booked a trip to Vegas and will be there over St. Pat's Day. Where are the best places to hang out/have fun? Nothing to crazy though, we are in our 50's.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,900 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St. Patrick's Day in Vegas

I'll go way out on a limb and suggest Nine Fine Irishmen. Although I would be more inclined towards McMullan's Irish Pub.

Stony Plain, Canada
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St. Patrick's Day in Vegas

Thx ktinca - Where are they located?

BURLINGTON ONT
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St. Patrick's Day in Vegas

Osheas had a street party last year and City Center had St Pats budwiewser cans

Stony Plain, Canada
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: St. Patrick's Day in Vegas

Nice - I know when we went in 1996 (I think), when Bourbon St. was still there, there was a heck of a party going on, if you ordered a beer it was green! Have not been back to Vegas on March 17 since then, so we are really looking forward to it this time, as well, hope to make it to the M & G on the 19th at P.H.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: St. Patrick's Day in Vegas

We were there last year on St. Patty's Day. O'Sheas is the place since it's the main Irish pub on the strip. The street party they had that another user mentioned was ridiculous, people EVERYWHERE. You'll have a great time. Make sure to wear green!

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,900 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: St. Patrick's Day in Vegas

Nine Fine Irishmen is in NYNY. McMullan's is a real stand alone pub not part of any hotel. It is across the street from Orleans.

http://www.mcmullansirishpub.com/index.cfm

Stony Plain, Canada
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: St. Patrick's Day in Vegas

Thx Ckerlin, Sounds like the place to be - DH is taking a big stupid looking hat, I'm not a hat person, so I'll just wear beads along with a green shirt. Thx for the info.

Stony Plain, Canada
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: St. Patrick's Day in Vegas

kinca, That is good to know, as we will most likely be staying at the Orleans. It's a great place! Right across the street, nice, we'll do O'Sheas and then head back to Orleans and McMullans. It's going to be a good night!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: St. Patrick's Day in Vegas

We're going to see O on St Patrick's Day - it's my birthday but will be going for dinner and drinks beforehand so will try to soak up the 'Kirsty Day' atmosphere as I like to call it.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: St. Patrick's Day in Vegas

If you look at this website, it will give you an idea of what was available last year. This year's events will be listed in March.

reviewjournal.com/entertainment/…

There is always Lucky Leprechaun lol

lasvegasweekly.com/videos/2010/mar/17/774/