We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excited--Leaving Thurs...

Belle River
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Excited--Leaving Thurs...

Have been to :Vegas a few times but not for over 11 years...so I know there has been so so many changes from what I see, and read on this forum...been trying to plan things out...but not sure what to do....what do you guys/gals do the first thing when you arrive? gamble? sight see? explore your hotel? shop? eat?

Thanks

Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
3,712 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excited--Leaving Thurs...

get slappers cards

United States
Level Contributor
20,811 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excited--Leaving Thurs...

Usually head to the video poker bar and put a twenty in and enjoy that first comped beer. Nothing like that first beer each trip to Vegas.

Have a great time, HB.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,986 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excited--Leaving Thurs...

Grab myself a nice, tall, dark, double Jack and Coke.

punk,,,lol.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Excited--Leaving Thurs...

Gamble!

If you haven't been to Vegas in 11 years- this is going to be like a first trip for you. You will have a lot of exploring to do- CityCenter and the Cosmopolitan are two places you absolutely must see and explore (especially the Cosmo- fun, unique, quirky).

I am sure you are going to have a fantastic time!

Virginia
Level Contributor
1,576 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Excited--Leaving Thurs...

I get a limo to the hotel and check-in.

Then, kinda like the hulk, I grab a tall, dark, double D having waitress and ask her for a cold beer.

Tarrytown, New York
Level Contributor
1,756 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Excited--Leaving Thurs...

If it's available, grab a limo at the airport. Check in, drop my bags and depending on the time I'll either walk around and explore , possibly sit by the pool with drink in hand, or if it's more towards the evening get my gambling on.

7. Re: Excited--Leaving Thurs...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2012, 13:16