We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Main Street -location exactly?

British Columbia
Level Contributor
191 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Main Street -location exactly?

Taking my elderly parents to Vegas Feb 24. Found out Main Street - on Freemont I believe, has slot tourneys, which is an attraction for my parents. I have been to Freemont, and don't recall this Hotel. Can any of you Freemont experts tell me where it is? When you take the deuce from the strip and get off the bus.............?????

Thanks! (PS I have looked at maps)!

Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
124 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Main Street -location exactly?

It's not on Fremont St; it's about a block north.

www.cheapovegas.com/vegas_map.php…

If it's especially late at night when I return to my room at Main Street Station I tend to cut through the Vegas Club and into the California, then take the pedestrian bridge Main Street Station. That way most of the trip is indoors.

Seattle
Level Contributor
3,896 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Main Street -location exactly?

MSS is actually not on Fremont...when you get off the Duece, go under the canopy, walk down past Binions, take a right to the California Hotel, go through the hotel, up the escalator , that connects to MSS...

Boston
Level Contributor
24,536 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Main Street -location exactly?

Here is a map. a lot easier then trying to explain.

http://www.lasvegasmaps.com/downtown.html

http://www.vegas.com/lounge/map.html

visitlasvegas.com/vegas/…

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,944 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Main Street -location exactly?

"location exactly"

36° 10' 31.764" North

115° 8' 44.2924" West

Hope this helps!

South Pacific
Level Contributor
4,378 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Main Street -location exactly?

It sits by itself; just a block away from Fremont St. One of the best places to stay in Downtown!

Are you think of staying there or just going for the slot tournament? Just a work of caution if you're going to stay there. The hotel is right next to the freeway and train tracks, so try to get a room furthest away from there. If you're a light sleeper, the noise from the freeway and train tracks is pretty loud. It doesn't bother me, but my wife hates it!

Mossley, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Main Street -location exactly?

Walk to the end of the canopy to the Plaza. Turn right, it's just down the street about a block. You can't miss it.

7. Re: Main Street -location exactly?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2012, 06:16