We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone eaten at the Wolfgang Puck Cafe in the MGM...

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
678 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone eaten at the Wolfgang Puck Cafe in the MGM...

I've eaten there before Carrot Top about three years ago. Is the bacon wrtapped meatloaf and garlic mashed potaotes still as good as they were? I'm lovin it. Lucia

Austin, TX.
Level Contributor
4,889 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone eaten at the Wolfgang Puck Cafe in the MGM...

Just curious how much "bacon-wrapped meat loaf" costs at W. Puck's joint?

Sounds positively yummmy...

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
2,361 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone eaten at the Wolfgang Puck Cafe in the MGM...

We ate there for a casual and quick post-lion/pre-poker dinner a couple of weeks ago. The truffled potato chips with bleu cheese were excellent! I really enjoyed my wild mushroom, leek, thyme and goat cheese pizza and my husband was happy with his cheddar burger with smoked onion marmalade. Can't comment on the meatloaf. Sorry.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
2,361 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone eaten at the Wolfgang Puck Cafe in the MGM...

Oh, and Steve- I think almost everything on the menu was more than your beloved steak at EI. The atmosphere & location were worth the cost for us.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
678 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone eaten at the Wolfgang Puck Cafe in the MGM...

Your dinner sounded absolutely delicious Bigvegasfan. By the way Steve, we had Bruschetta with tomatoes and basil(about $12.95) and the Bacon wrapped meatloaf was around $13,95. However, I just checked the MGM dining website and Wolfgang Puck Cafe and Bar have aa menu posted sans the prices. Also, I didn't see the meatloaf on the menu anymore. It is so famous that you can get his recipe from the internet. Trt looking it up under one of his other restaurants. Enjoy. Lucia P.S. Sometimes, you can just call there and ask if they would make it for you if it's not offered on the menu. Keep in mind, this is one of Wolfgang Puck's more affordable restaurants.