We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planet Hollywood Towers - pool

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
413 posts
Save Topic
Planet Hollywood Towers - pool

Can anyone tell me how the pool is at the Planet Hollywood Towers?

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,905 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Planet Hollywood Towers - pool

Uhm,,,,,wet?

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Planet Hollywood Towers - pool

I've heard it could be a little better than the regular ph pool but neither is top tier. I'm sure someone will come along with first hand knowledge

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
213 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Planet Hollywood Towers - pool

I was just looking at this property yesterday for a family 50th bday celebration. Their 2 bedroom suites rock! If you look on their website, you can see a picture of their pool. Yes, it looks better than the one at Planet Hollywood, but certainly not as great as some others. However, due to the suites, I an keeping it in mind as a possibility.

NYC
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Planet Hollywood Towers - pool

I've seen the pool area from a distance. There's a spot when you're walking through Miracle Mile where you can see the pool through glass doors. The pool area definitely looks better than the regular PH pool area.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,905 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Planet Hollywood Towers - pool

Sweet avatar Luxe, and how big was the showgirl from your April 2010 pic? jk

Mario, if pool area is what you desire, I'll give you 2 recommendations. MGM Grand or MGM Signature, as you have already asked about in another post. The pool at MGM is 2nd best IMO, and you will not be disappointed with that property. Also, Mandalay Bay or THEHotel would probably be another good choice for you. The pool area is #1 and room at THEHotel would probably be what you want.

6. Re: Planet Hollywood Towers - pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 12:16