We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carrot Top / Magic Shows

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Morris County, New...
Level Contributor
304 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Carrot Top / Magic Shows

Will be in Vegas 10 nights in May - can we get Carrot Top tickets while there - or do we have to get them in advance?

I thought I had heard they were generally available - just wanted to check.

Any good magic shows you could recomment?

Morris County, New...
Level Contributor
304 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carrot Top / Magic Shows

Bump

Kitchener Ontario...
Level Contributor
1,608 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carrot Top / Magic Shows

Generally if you dont mind not being in the first 4 rows for CT you can go down and get discount tickets at Tix4 booth. I booked front row in advance and it was $120 for 2 tickets. If you book online more then 30 days in advance you also get a nice deal. Cant help with the Magic show though sorry.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
882 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Carrot Top / Magic Shows

Axeni01: I booked front row for Carrot Top for my son, celebrating his 21st birthday, coming up and paid $115 all in. Is it worth it to be that close or does it matter? I didn't know so thought with CT's props & stuff it might be good to be close up to see everything. Otherwise, I probably would have waited to see what I could do cheaper once I arrived - like the Luxor $75 for 2 shows promotion.

Kitchener Ontario...
Level Contributor
1,608 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Carrot Top / Magic Shows

I have seen it from both angles and loved the show both times. I did get a free shot in the front row though ahhahahah. It has a great vantage point from both the theater is very small. If you stay at the luxor they give you a $10 off coupon as well. I just reserved my tickets and did not pay up front and payed there as I knew I was staying at the Luxor,.

Morris County, New...
Level Contributor
304 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Carrot Top / Magic Shows

We will be staying at the Luxor - maybe we can get some free tix

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,396 posts
815 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Carrot Top / Magic Shows

The theatre is small so the distance between the front row and the back row is not very far. If I go again I am buying the cheaper seats.

Also, I recommend the Mac King Comedy and Magic show. He puts on a great show.

Peterborough
Level Contributor
120 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Carrot Top / Magic Shows

I did the two for $75 deal last May, an hour before the show, picking defending the cave man as a second show.

Carrot top was hillarious. We sat in the 20th row I believe, and the show was just fine that far back. Its a small theatre and all seats would be pretty good.

Defending the cave man was good too, but geared more toward married couples.

I'd go back to CT in a second!

Jamestown, New York
Level Contributor
392 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Carrot Top / Magic Shows

I also sat in the front row and did a shot of Crown Royal with Carrot Top. Very funny show.

9. Re: Carrot Top / Magic Shows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 12:16