We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Celine Dion Show "

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
56 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
"Celine Dion Show "

Please, can anyone tell me, where can be found, best price tickets for Celine Dion Show at Las Vegas Cesar palace coliseum (one week before the event)?

Thanks a lot. gardenia

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: "Celine Dion Show "

Celine's tickets are rarely if ever discounted, especially with all the expectations surrounding her new show. Buying from the box office or through Ticketmaster and paying full price is your best option.

Goshen, New York
Level Contributor
8 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Celine Dion Show "

We are going in June. I found the best prices on Celine Dion's own site. I tried to get tickets, we needed two. There were spots with three seats, they wouldn't separate. I just called ticketmaster. They gave me the tickets for the same price as Celine's web site. Although, we are sitting very high and in the back. But will be fun just being there.

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "Celine Dion Show "

I think any seat will be OK. The sound is good all over. It's a good show. Enjoy!

4. Re: "Celine Dion Show "

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 05:16