We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Big Breasts!

Leiden, The...
Level Contributor
210 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Big Breasts!

Ok so I got your attention!

A nice new question for the forum board! Are there any underwear shops in Las Vegas that cater for the bigger busted lady? It would seem that places such as Victoria Secret only cater up to DD sizes, which just don't cut the mustard for what I, (or rather the wife!!), requires!

Specifically, according to size conversions online, I'm after a ddd cup (or possibly F depending on the conversion site I look at!).

Undies in Holland are massively expensive, so much so that we regularly nip over to the Uk to pick up stuff, but it would be nice to be able to buy something new while over there, especially as we're there for 10 days!

*waits to see if anyone actually answers the question and really really wishes there were a view count for the thread available* ..... hehehe :)

virginia
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Big Breasts!

I can't answer your question, but had to respond. Unfortunately this post might be deleted due to the topic, but it certainly got my attention. Very funny!

I hope someone can help to anser your question. Good luck!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
14,218 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Big Breasts!

Doing my Beavis & Butthead chuckle on "nip over to the UK..."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beavis_and_Butt-head for those not familiar.

Truly sorry I have nothing better to add. Sorry OP. But best of luck in your hunt!

Edited: 02 March 2011, 18:48
virginia
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Big Breasts!

So as to actually be somewhat helpful, I did a google search.

Found some names and reviews on Yelp:

http://www.yelp.com/c/las-vegas/lingerie

Hope this helps a bit!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,859 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Big Breasts!

Nordstrom at the Fashion Show Mall might be able to assist. I can't think of any boutiques off the top of my head - sorry.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,027 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Big Breasts!

I think you should post some pictures of the wife! Then we might be able to give you some better suggestions!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
651 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Big Breasts!

I know there is a Frederick's of Hollywood in the miracle mile shops at Planet Hollywood. I don't know if they carry that size, but you could look on their website to see. http://www.fredericks.com

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
214 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Big Breasts!

Yeah, we demand photos!!!!!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
8,557 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Big Breasts!

Can you sit beneath her during rain showers and keep dry?

Leiden, The...
Level Contributor
210 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Big Breasts!

Nah they can't delete the topic as it is a valid question. Last time we were over we went into Victoria Secret and had no joy although the ladies there were seriously trying to sell us the wrong size.

LoveCaesers.... cheers for the link :)

I actually used to work optimising sites for search engines so have scoured google trying to find things. I was hoping maybe people with personal experiences may be able to shed some light, or maybe a local. :)

*sits and watches Beavis n Butt video and laughs! Lots!* hehe

Brighton
Level Contributor
782 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Big Breasts!

yes please ;-)