We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What are best room rates you've seen?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
327 posts
Save Topic
What are best room rates you've seen?

Since everything is always "on sale", was starting this thread to get a feel for what real sale prices are for the Strip hotels? I just got back from first trip, at Mirage on a pretty good deal I think, and want to go back. Would stay at Mirage again, but mainly want good strip access.

4stars: Mirage, TI, MGM, PH, Paris, MC,

5 stars: Bellagio, Wynncore, Venetian/Palazzo, Aria...Vdara, Cosmo

trying to break options into the 2 main categories in which deal prices would break for comparison.

Already getting offers in emails, I priced Mirage for 5 nights in August(probably too hot) and deluxe room was avg. $60 per night. Aria was about double for that base room on same supposed deal.

Level Contributor
3,510 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What are best room rates you've seen?

It all depends on what dates and what days of the week you are looking at. Weekends and big convention weekdays will see prices 3-4X more expensive than other days.

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,016 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What are best room rates you've seen?

The best I've seen lately is a code for Wynn which gives you $129/night (weekdays). Not sure how long it lasts, but if your trip is soon, it's worth looking into. The code is CHE18C.

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,574 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What are best room rates you've seen?

It's impossible to really figure out b/c pricing is HIGHLY dependent on so many factors. $200 a night might be a deal on a big weekend, but on another one that hotel might go for $75.

I would say if you can get any of the hotels you listed for 4 star under $100 a night that's generally 'good' and any of the 5 stars you listed for under $130 that's 'good' but others might disagree. It really is based on your exact dates. I haven't seen VP fall below 149 for our April dates. Cosmo rates are insane right now but we got a great rate a few months ago for around $170/night for a 1 bedroom premium view. Others got even better rates by booking earlier.

We are paying $129 at ARIA plus resort fee/tax with a $50 nightly credit and I think that's 'good' for our dates. Others might say we overpaid.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
363 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What are best room rates you've seen?

While I'm no expert I've seen the prices fluctuate for our 3 nights in May 5-8 dramatically.

When we were just dreaming I got a Monte Carlo (reg room) offer that would have been $217.15 before taxes/resort fees and also saw that number soar to $268.95 for the same dates. If I just go to the website the same dates are $342.00 without any "offers" - doint the same with MGM it was 427.57 up to 454.57 down to 415.97 and today it was $510 without the offer.

We finally booked TI at $315 for the deluxe room but upgraded to the view on a day with a great deal for $325 - the super 99 hour sale had the same rooms at $406.

So while I reiterate that I am not an expert I would say sign up directly with your hotel and when you find a price you can live with book then everyday chaeck back for a better price and sometimes its only for a couple of hours but you'll probably find a better price. And since you booked directly with the hotel you can always cancel so you could do it with a couple of hotels.

Now I know you were looking for a real price on rooms but my recent experience is that its really a whim of the hotel... things aren't selling well lets have a little sale... things are going well lets bump our prices but I think if you think about $50 for middle of the row hotels mid week you can find it but finding much under $150 on the weekend is difficult and for the higher end properties obviously its lots more but I get lots of $129 offers from Aria/Venetian Sun-Thurs that bump to $199 on the weekends ($219 on busier ones)

Parkville, BC
Level Contributor
83 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What are best room rates you've seen?

I got the Wynn on Monday night till Thursday for 126.00 on Hotwire. I am happy with that!

Parkville, BC
Level Contributor
83 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What are best room rates you've seen?

I got the Wynn on Monday night till Thursday for 126.00 on Hotwire. I am happy with that!

Tempe, AZ
Level Contributor
10,401 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What are best room rates you've seen?

Yes, hotwire has some deals now for 5 stars on either end of the strip for about $126. I imagine Vdara is one, and the Wynn is the other.

This was for the weekend of March 12.

Edited: 02 March 2011, 20:19
Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
327 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: What are best room rates you've seen?

MGM is giving me the Bungalow Suite offer at $60/night with Saturday being either $140 or $180 so far on dates I've plugged in. Except for Saturday this seems like a good deal though wasn't really considering MGM because of location.

Does Wynn have a Resort fee?

Mount pocono
Level Contributor
322 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: What are best room rates you've seen?

Yea that's the rate I got for the bungalow suite in may. I'm happy with that

Edinburgh Scotland
Level Contributor
874 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What are best room rates you've seen?

I just booked Enore for $149 a night including tax (not resort tax) for September which I thought was a good deal. This is the rate for all 7 nights including Friday Saturday.