We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying from Orlando to Vegas

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
175 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Flying from Orlando to Vegas

hi,

can anybody advise me on who to fly with from orlando to las vegas, just looking to fly one way as we are returning to dublin from las vegas.

direct flights would be preferable and do you know how much approx it would cost?

thanks in advancce

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying from Orlando to Vegas

I may be wrong but I'm pretty certain that Southwest is the only airline that has a non-stop service.

http://www.southwest.com/

Check out other options here.

http://www.kayak.com/

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
175 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flying from Orlando to Vegas

i did try soutwest and they had a "wanna get away" offer. i was just unsure what this offer was and i was afraid to book in case we were not guaranteed a seat even after paying.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Flying from Orlando to Vegas

I'm not a Southwest expert but I think that's just the name of one the fares they offer. Somebody who knows better than me will know for sure but I don't think you have anything to worry about if you book that.

ads
London, United...
Level Contributor
5,683 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flying from Orlando to Vegas

I flew direct with Delta on the red eye but that was LV to MCO and was a few years ago but I think they have one flight thats direct about 8pm.

Iowa
Level Contributor
10,189 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flying from Orlando to Vegas

The 'wanna get away' fare is the regular every day low fare on Southwest. Nothing to worry about.

Southwest is one of the few airlines you can be certian will keep the scheduled flight and time after you book. They do not assign seats but rather assign a boarding position when you checkin 24 hours before the flight. You can purchase 'Early Bird Checkin' with the wanna get away fare to avoid the need to be at a computer 24 hours before your flight. If you purchase this, southwest will automatically assign you a boarding position and all you need to do is show up at the airport.

This may sound complicated but it is actually very easy.

2 bags fly free with each ticket.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
175 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flying from Orlando to Vegas

sounds easy enough, il go with southwest so.

thanks for the advice guys

Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
113 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flying from Orlando to Vegas

www.allegiantair.com

Super cheap fares...the best out there.

Iowa
Level Contributor
10,189 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flying from Orlando to Vegas

I am a fan of Allegiant but they do not fly MCO-LAS.

Tavares, Florida
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
6,126 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flying from Orlando to Vegas

Delta has a nonstop as well as the already mentioned Southwest. Compare times and prices, remember baggage fees on Delta. Good luck!

10. Re: Flying from Orlando to Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 18:17