We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help Advice* Vegas rooms that sleep 5-6?

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Help Advice* Vegas rooms that sleep 5-6?

just wondering if anyone knows of any Vegas hotels that have rooms that have 3 or 4 beds? If they do, are they way more expensive than just getting 3 rooms? looking for something on the strip

yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help Advice* Vegas rooms that sleep 5-6?

No, Vegas rooms, save for very expensive three bedroom suites that only the richest of the rich are going to pay for, do not have three or four beds. Most rooms have a four person occupancy max. You need to get at least 2 rooms.

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
2,393 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help Advice* Vegas rooms that sleep 5-6?

Any reason that you'd want to have 5-6 people in 1 room (with only 1 bathroom) ??

Level Contributor
3,510 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help Advice* Vegas rooms that sleep 5-6?

Some hotels (especially the older ones) have adjoining rooms you can book. Pick a few, call and ask.

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
630 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Help Advice* Vegas rooms that sleep 5-6?

The Platinum has a suite with two queens and a pullout. It's reasonably priced and close to the strip.

Fairfield...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Help Advice* Vegas rooms that sleep 5-6?

Check out:

1.Tropicana:Penthouse Loft

2.MGM Skylofts

3.Vdara

4.Planet Hollywood Towers:2bedroom Suite:Request Corner Suite it's larger

5.Jet Luxury Resorts

6.Platinum Hotel:Marquis Suite

7.Palms Place

8.Tuscany Suites:Luxury Suite

9.Mirage: Hospitality Suite

10.Aria:2 Bedroom suite.

Most of them have 2 bathrooms and some 2.5 w/full kitchens, sleeper sofas, and jacuzzi's in suite, their nice, flat screens, some resort fees and some not. Just google it. :) Hope I helped.Also try Rumor Boutique Hotel :)

Fairfield...
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Help Advice* Vegas rooms that sleep 5-6?

If your worried about cost. Hey, it's Vegas. lol and Split between 6-10people it comes out pretty cheap. Me and 8 of my friends are going for New Years Eve weekend. We're looking now to save money and scope out our options while we can. :) Im really interested in the Platinum Hotel, PH Towers, and the Penthouse Loft at Tropicana sleeps up to 10 people w/ a Hot Tub, Wet bar and 2 entrances to room upstairs and downstairs :) pretty sleek some people who stay are nice enough to show off the suites/rooms on youtube. I repeatedly watch Ph Towers lol

Edited: 07 March 2011, 20:52
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,237 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Help Advice* Vegas rooms that sleep 5-6?

Get the villa at Caesars... Couldn't help it, Hangover reference..

Detroit, MI
Level Contributor
1,567 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help Advice* Vegas rooms that sleep 5-6?

I hear it's pretty awesome.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,905 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help Advice* Vegas rooms that sleep 5-6?

It is pretty awesome! And, I hear you get to do whatever the f--k you want if you pay for a villa. lol

coast2coast, probably the least expensive option would be getting 2 deluxe queen rooms and ask for a rollaway.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,970 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Help Advice* Vegas rooms that sleep 5-6?

Rent a condo?