We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked our trip for September!

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Allentown...
Level Contributor
837 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Just booked our trip for September!

It's a long ways off...189 days to be exact...but it's booked! We will be there Sept 15-22 and staying at Bally's. We really like staying there. The rooms are big, clean and the location is perfect.

We have been to Vegas in December, November, October and now it will be September. This will be our first trip that we could actually use the pools.

We were there for Halloween last year and had a ball! Met a lot of great people from here and cruised around the strip in costume. That was an experience in itself!

Now I start planning, and reading...for the next 189 days!

Round Rock, Texas
Level Contributor
563 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just booked our trip for September!

Great! We too have a long wait for our Vegas trip in Aug. So im right there with ya. Plenty of TA time!

Missouri
Level Contributor
260 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just booked our trip for September!

Booked ours for October. Jeez it feels like forever!

Indianapolis...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Just booked our trip for September!

my wife and I are arriving sept. 14 to 21.

Level Contributor
809 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just booked our trip for September!

We are going Sept 18 to Sept 26, so excited to be planning again....Enjoy your wonderful trip....Viva Las Vegas...

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,109 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Just booked our trip for September!

I've already booked ours for November. Glad I did because what I've booked has nearly double in price since I booked it in early Feb.

East Aurora, NY...
Level Contributor
502 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Just booked our trip for September!

Also booked for Sept. Counting down the months!

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
410 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Just booked our trip for September!

Months become days which become hours which become minutes....all very quickly!!!

The downside is it works the same way when you get to Vegas...only seems much faster...enjoy to the limit while you are there!!!

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
103 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Just booked our trip for September!

DH and I will be there Sept. 17 to 22, can't wait! This is our third trip, and I'm already in serious research mode!

Allentown...
Level Contributor
837 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just booked our trip for September!

This will be our fourth trip and I think the wait/anticipation is half the fun...the other half is being there! I read and read and plan and plan and when we get there, we don't follow anything we planned LOL

Have to get back to reading!

Allentown...
Level Contributor
837 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just booked our trip for September!

Hey jamingrs...maybe we will be on the same flight home. We fly out of Philly on Southwest.