We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harrah's rooms

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
4,437 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Harrah's rooms

I am going to stay 2 nights at harrah's over Summerfest

Is the quality of the deluxe room, the new mattress and tv worth in your opinion worth the extra 70.00 total over 2 nights in compared to there classic room? I can afford the extra money but since I havnt seen the new room not sure if worth the extra $$$

Comfort is very important, must have soft mattress

Thanks

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,549 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,007 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
565 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
4,437 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Harrah's rooms

Anyone?

Bump

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Harrah's rooms

I'd certainly like to know. I will be having my first stay at Harrah's in May with a Classic Room. I'd be interested to know if the upgrade is worth it and what makes the Deluxe, Deluxe. Also, if there are any in-room safes in either the Classic or Deluxe.

I'm sure someone will chime in soon with some answers.

Thanks in advance.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Harrah's rooms

I'd certainly like to know. I will be having my first stay at Harrah's in May with a Classic Room. I'd be interested to know if the upgrade is worth it and what makes the Deluxe, Deluxe. Also, if there are any in-room safes in either the Classic or Deluxe.

I'm sure someone will chime in soon with some answers.

Thanks in advance.

Friendship, Wi, USA
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Harrah's rooms

I stayed at Harrah's in November of 2009. Did not upgrade when asked and the room was perfect for us. Noting special but glad we didn't spend the extra money to upgrade. Yes there was a safe.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
4,437 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Harrah's rooms

Thanks

Has anybody stayed in the new room

For anybody who has recently stayed in classic room recently

Please describe the condition of the mattress.

Extra firm, saggy... Etc.. Thanks

Also what is the shower like in old room?

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
4,437 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Harrah's rooms

Hey Hellofrom friendship

What was the mattress like

What condition was the carpet and the shower and bathroom

ontario
Level Contributor
1,232 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Harrah's rooms

I cant comment as i have not stayed there, but thought this site may be helpful. I have used it in the past to check out conditions of hotels/resorts.

oyster.com/las-vegas/…

I know it won't help wit the bed comfort level but it may help with the bathroom/rug condition.

Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,943 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Harrah's rooms

The photos on Oyster.com of the classic room is exactly what we had when we stayed at Harrah's seven months ago. The room was very clean, and the mattress was very comfortable for us. It did not appear to be worn or saggy at all. We were impressed enough to book it again for our upcoming trip in April.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Harrah's rooms

Thanks for the link. It was very helpful to get a look at what the Classic room looks like.

Albuquerque
Level Contributor
439 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Harrah's rooms

We have stayed in an upgraded room once. In my opinion, the upgraded rooms are not really worth the cost. They are basically the same as the classic room except they have updated decor. They have flat sceen TV and one in the bathroom. Newer closets and wall units. I don't remember the beds being any different. We don't spend a whole lot of time in the room. So, for us, the classic is more than acceptable.

Edited: 15 March 2011, 20:48