We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wicked Spoon Buffett?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Little Rock
Level Contributor
126 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Wicked Spoon Buffett?

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is seafood served on the Wicked Spoon Buffett. I want to try it out but my bf wants to make sure they have crab, shrimp, etc....

Thanks

Sheena

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
4,880 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Wicked Spoon Buffett?

I didn't see any crab, but they had shrimp. But you cannot just pile it on your plate like at other places. They are already portioned out on little plates or little pots.

cumbria
Level Contributor
783 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wicked Spoon Buffett?

I went last week and was really disappointed with the seafood selection. The only seafood I saw were little dishes with 2 king prawns in and a little tomato dip.

Kansas City
Level Contributor
376 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wicked Spoon Buffett?

We were there on the 5th of March for breakfast/brunch and they had a complete sushi bar they were setting up.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
2,606 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wicked Spoon Buffett?

We went for dinner at the end of February. There were both crab claws, shrimp, and a very respectable choice of sushi. We thought everything was delicious at the Wicked Spoon. We never do buffets but if that place keeps up their quality, we will be back.

Little Rock
Level Contributor
126 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wicked Spoon Buffett?

Thanks everyone!!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
124 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Wicked Spoon Buffett?

Was there last week. Nice selection of seafood like shrimp, salmon, sushi and crab claws. Paid additional $10 for dinner and wine (unlimited wine). Really nice !

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wicked Spoon Buffett?

I only was there for lunch and there was a nice selection of seafood but I didn't see crab for lunch. I have a review and tons of photos of the WIcked Spoon Buffet at my blog here if you want to view photos.

lasvegasdaze.com/2011/02/wicked-spoon-buffet…

N Ireland-UK
Level Contributor
1,517 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wicked Spoon Buffett?

This is great evoni,nice blog I cant wait til I stay in june,.

ireland
Level Contributor
768 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wicked Spoon Buffett?

Really looking forward to trying this in may. Only discovered wynn buffet last time we were there on our last day! We'll be returning there too!

10. Re: Wicked Spoon Buffett?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 05:16