We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flame Steakhouse

Michigan
Level Contributor
7,232 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Flame Steakhouse

We ate there last Monday, service was slow and the food was ok. I will not return there are much better choices for dining available in that price range in Vegas.

MILWAUKEE WI
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Flame Steakhouse

Could have been just an offf night? I love the Flame, I've always had great service, food has always been awesome too.

tucson
Level Contributor
1,000 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flame Steakhouse

I agree, Miltown. Always great food & service. Love, love love it :)

Ohio
Level Contributor
950 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flame Steakhouse

We love the Flame,too, and have never had bad food there!

Acton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,584 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flame Steakhouse

Wow! I'm sorry to read that! I have been served some of the best tasting cow there. We always get treated very well in there too. :(

Argyle, Texas
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Flame Steakhouse

I think maybe it was an off night. The service there isn't super speedy, but it shouldn't be, it isn't fast food. But we have always found the food to be excellent, and the prices incredibly reasonable (especially when using a coupon for $25 or $30 off).

Level Contributor
3,513 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flame Steakhouse

This past January was our first experience with the Flame. Food was great. As were did not have lunch, we ate early that day (the place as almost empty), so we had great service as well. Used ACG coupon for $25 off our bill.

Roswell, New Mexico
Level Contributor
2,737 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flame Steakhouse

Went there this last December everything was great: main course,sides, and service. Our waitress was Helen and she took care of all our dining needs. Perhaps it was just you, no probably not.

Michigan
Level Contributor
7,232 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flame Steakhouse

I did not say the food was bad, it's just not worth a 2nd visit with all the other available choices in LV.

Bridgewater, New...
Level Contributor
2,311 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flame Steakhouse

Sorry you didn't enjoy your meal. We love The Flame and find their food and service to both be great.

Shag Harbour, Canada
Level Contributor
5,286 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Flame Steakhouse

Service isn't supposed to be fast at the flame. Its not like most other places where they want you to get out, so others can come in and spend more money.

I find the food to be consistantly good as well.