We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Hangover....

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
641 posts
1 review
Save Topic
The Hangover....

Vegas is the playground for excess. I'm looking for some anecdotal advice to either prevent (other than not drinking) or cure your Las Vegas Hangover.

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The Hangover....

Two tylenol and a huge glass of water before you to to bed, then start drinking when you wake up again.

Don't stop this daily cycle till you leave vegas.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
792 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Hangover....

Have a glass of water for every 1 or 2 drinks you have, eat before you go to bed, when you wake up in the morning, pop 2 painkillers, chug a glass of water, and sleep for a little bit longer.

Eat a good breakfast and stay hydrated.

That's how I prevent/cure hangovers =)

yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Hangover....

Tylenol, water and second dinner.

virginia
Level Contributor
4,282 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Hangover....

Just remember a hangover can cause you to miss an entire day in Vegas trying to recover.

Ghee, I sound like a “mommy”: )

But, back in the day….

Drink tons of water before you go to bed and take an aspirin. I agree !!!!!!!

Don’t mix drinks…

Stay away from drinks with a lot of sugar

5. Re: The Hangover....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 March 2011, 01:35
Loveland Colorado
Level Contributor
4,385 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Hangover....

dont take Tylenol when drinking alcohol unless blowing up your liver is okay with you- Before bed, take ibuprofen, and guzzle a gatorade or some other electrolyte replenishing drink. When you wake up, take more ibuprofen (if necessary) guzzle another gatorade and take some vitamin B. Take a shower and go eat a good filling greasy breakfast before you start drinking again. And drink water after every couple of drinks to help with dehydration.

Loveland Colorado
Level Contributor
4,385 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Hangover....

Amen to that BoxingJohn!

Gliese 581 D
Level Contributor
601 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: The Hangover....

If you can manage it before you pass out; drink a lot of water.

Toronto
Level Contributor
1,943 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: The Hangover....

My cure for a morning hangover is a breakfast of champions.

Mimosa,, baileys on the rocks or bloody mary.

One in the room and one to walk the strip on the way to a big greasy breakfast. Works every time.

10. Re: The Hangover....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 March 2011, 01:05