We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone else starting to have nightmares about their trip...

Charlottesville, VA
Level Contributor
108 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone else starting to have nightmares about their trip...

Last night I had a dream that our group was going to see "O" and we got there and it was a huge swim meet with loud, screaming kids running around everywhere!!! We are trying to ditch the darling little ones...

3 weeks to go, how many more crazy dreams?! :)

Anyone else?

leon valley, tx
Level Contributor
1,168 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone else starting to have nightmares about their trip...

You need to start drinking , now.

Your trip is a piece of cake.

alert all, to investigate Vegas and have some ideas.

You should not have to carry the burden.

Lee's Summit...
Level Contributor
131 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone else starting to have nightmares about their trip...

Yes, but I had a DREAM. I put a quarter in a slot machine and won 23 million. It seemed so real too haha! 10 more days!!!!!!!

Michigan
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone else starting to have nightmares about their trip...

try planning a 2 week trip to NYC in October and a week long trip to Las Vegas this April--talk about stress!! Never been to either one and want each trip to be special.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
678 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone else starting to have nightmares about their trip...

Thar was funny Winner 99. Also, I hope you win big NIceRice, what a great dream. Need a vacation, you are going to have so much fun. Just relas and enjoy. NotaGambler, you are in for a blast. I love both cities. Now, you absolutely must go to Carmines near the Theatre district in NYC. Make sure you bring a super appetite along. The food is southern Italian and served the way we were brought up of course, family style. You must have surmised I'm Italian by now. Anyways, nothing can compare to the energy of NYC, except of course Las Vegas which is a total blast. Make sure to hit theTrip Advisor NYC forum for many insider tips. I may be going in April too. Please try and write a trip report for us about both cities. Have fun, Lucia

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
654 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone else starting to have nightmares about their trip...

Any advice on my Osmam Bin Ladin dream. The one where I'm tracking the S_O_B down by myself in my lexus, using my GPS system. I'm going to find that S-B!

Spring Valley, CA
Level Contributor
602 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone else starting to have nightmares about their trip...

Hee hee vegaslonglegs, hope you have better luck than the military...