We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halfpriceshows.com Las Vegas

Houston, Texas
1 post
Save Topic
Halfpriceshows.com Las Vegas

I used halfpriceshows.com onMarch 24, 2011 to see a magic show at the Sahara. The tickets were the least expensive anywhere around. I ordered online and prinited the email confirmation and took it to the box office window at the hotel. There was no record of my reservation at the box office. The box office did give me tickets to the show but I think it was only because there was a line of people behind me and my issue would have held up the line. He looked at the email confirmation with some confusion but again I believe we were allowed entrance simply because this was not a sold out show and because he needed to move the line along.

I cant say whether or not halfpriceshows.com is really a legitimate outfit and I would not recommend anyone use the service it could be a scam to get your credit card number. If they are legit then I got a good deal on our magic show tickets at the Sahara.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,590 Reviews
from US$399.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,065 Reviews
from US$142.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
391 Reviews
from US$499.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam Helicopter...
578 Reviews
from US$369.99*
Level Contributor
277 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Halfpriceshows.com Las Vegas

i have tickets booked for a show in april so hope its not a scam

Level Contributor
500 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Halfpriceshows.com Las Vegas

Ive used them without any problems. They are legit.

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Halfpriceshows.com Las Vegas

I used them once with no problems. Glad you had your confirmation email.

4. Re: Halfpriceshows.com Las Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 20:17
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now