We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best rate I can get for LOVE?

New York, NY
Level Contributor
175 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best rate I can get for LOVE?

I can get upper balcony for $70 each with my discount. Is that the best I can get ? The upper orchestra would be $89 and that's a big pricey for me. Would tix4tonight have better rates ?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,547 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
4,999 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury...
347 reviews
from US$299.99*
US$399.00
Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
162 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best rate I can get for LOVE?

How did you get that discount?

missoula, montana
Level Contributor
41 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best rate I can get for LOVE?

HI Go online today and pick social media as your ticket cost choice. We just got primo tickets for $68. They are having some kind of a sale. You can also call and ask for Social Media price. Good Luck!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
2,805 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best rate I can get for LOVE?

What website is it that has the social media discount. I went to the Mirage Love website and didn't see that promo.

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best rate I can get for LOVE?

You can either call mirage reservations direct and ask for the social media discount, or go directly to the mirage website. You have to click on the day and time you want and they it should give you the option to select the number of tickets for either adult, or social media....or course you want social media for the discount (which is half price). I discovered it yesterday and have a thread going for it. Enjoy!

Dorset
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best rate I can get for LOVE?

I got mine just now. I had to ring the hotline to book as it would not let me pay with a UK credit card. It is on the Mirage website but it might just be certain nights. Try this link:

cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/love/tickets.aspx

Edited: 02 April 2011, 17:47
ipswich
Level Contributor
197 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best rate I can get for LOVE?

I called the hotline to book the social media seats for 23rd April as from uk. They said (after being on hold for 5 mins) that they could only do social media seats up until April 9th and to ring back next week sometime. Anyone else had this?

Tarrytown, New York
Level Contributor
1,756 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best rate I can get for LOVE?

There is another post on how to get great seats at an amazing low price. Search for LOVE discount, or look back one to two pages. It will tell you how, it's really easy

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best rate I can get for LOVE?

To jbenmore: As per my original post about the discount, many people have been able to book through Mirage reservations, even for dates as far as September. Some posters have said that when they first ask for it, it was unavailable, but after more persuasion the discount could be applied. Not sure, but quote the Social Media discount, and insist that your "friends" had booked tickets for further dates with this discount. Maybe you just had a reservation assitant who was unaware of it. Keep tyring, its a great discount.

Hants
Level Contributor
121 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best rate I can get for LOVE?

Jbenmore, I'm from the UK and booked online this afternoon, used the Mirage website and choose the social media seats, got 2 seats for 29th April paid with mastercard CC. Have a go at booking online as I had no problems.

Good luck....

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,237 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Best rate I can get for LOVE?

Are the seats you get with the Social Media discount any good?