We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buffet of Buffets

CA
Level Contributor
437 posts
Save Topic
Buffet of Buffets

We are thinking of doing the BoB but my friend has hurt her leg and can't stand in line for hours at a time. Does anyone know how long the waits have been during the weekend? Thanks for any info you can share with me.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,572 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,043 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
571 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Florida
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buffet of Buffets

I take it, you are talking about all the CET Buffets. If your doing breakfast between 8 and 9:30 in the morning at any of the buffets, the line can be long. What you might want to try is going around 11 am or even l0:30 lines are not bad at all. Also. you can try Dinner around 4:30 or 5 and lines are not long at all. Just try to do your times a little off the peak times of day and no problem. I would also suggest the Spice Market at Planet Hollywood. Just take the elevator right next to the escalator. That particular buffet was pretty outstanding. I just ate there Wednesday night at around 7:45 and no line at all. I was impressed and believe me I'm not impressed easily with food. I think you will also say the same.

CA
Level Contributor
437 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Buffet of Buffets

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I was talking about all of the CET buffets. I'm sorry I didn't say that. Maybe we will try this and go at off peak times like you suggest. I'm really not sure how long my friend can stand in line and I would hate to not be able to use our pass due to long lines. I'm also a fan of Spice Market buffet! Thanks again!

Tarrytown, New York
Level Contributor
1,756 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buffet of Buffets

I also suggest going during a little after the initial rush for the breakfast buffet (probably after 10:30 but before they change to a lunch menu, that way you can enjoy both breakfast and lunch. And also starting dinner before the rush, which was anytime before 6.

I too thought Plant Hollywood was the best. I would stay aways from Caesars though. I heard that the Paris buffet has also deceased in quailty.

Keep in mind the pass is 24 hours so if you starts at 10:30 am, you have up until that time the next morning and you need to be seated before it expires.

Portsmouth
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buffet of Buffets

We staying at Planet hollywood in June will have to try their buffett what is this pass?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
473 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buffet of Buffets

http://www.harrahs.com/buffets/faq.html

$45 for total rewards members, $50 for non members (Joining is free...)

All your questions answered there though

CA
Level Contributor
437 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Buffet of Buffets

TheJmommy, why would you stay away from Caesars? That's to bad about the Paris buffet. I used to love their brunch.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
345 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Buffet of Buffets

Last May we went to PH after 7pm and had an hour wait. Paris for brunch and about an hour wait as well. Both were really good but had long waits in my opinion. Perhaps you could stand in line while your friend sits down somewhere for the wait of the line?

CA
Level Contributor
437 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Buffet of Buffets

That's a good idea. I think I might try and see if it works out for us. Thank you.

Seattle
Level Contributor
2,120 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Buffet of Buffets

I don't know if your friend would use one, but I have seen canes with little seats attached. It acts as a cane and then the seat folds out from it. Might be nice if she's looking to take some weight off that leg. Hope you have a good time regardless of what you choose to do!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
4,345 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Buffet of Buffets

All buffets have a place for disabled and old folks to sit and wait. If the bench is not obvious then ask the host. It is not an unusual request - my 72 year old mother often found the bench.