We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Restaurant.com certs I've missed?

worksop
Level Contributor
392 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Any Restaurant.com certs I've missed?

I will be dining alone and on a stag do so food isnt really a priority! I only require basic scran and the minimum spend of $20 vouchers. I plan to buy Strip Burger, HHAGG and maybe Harley Cafe.

Missed any hidden treasures? I dont intend to spend a lot/eat fancy so these fit my bill at present. I looked through the entire list but nothing else rang any bells.

Thank you

Boston
Level Contributor
973 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any Restaurant.com certs I've missed?

Sammy's LA Pastrami and Burgers!!! Just a burger shack - but with the BEST burgers, shakes, fries (superior to Stripburger imho).

BUT - you need a car to get there; about 3-5 miles south of the Strip on Tropicana. Right near the Pinball Hall of Fame if you happen to be going there.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any Restaurant.com certs I've missed?

Check the T&Cs of each GC before buying. A $20 GC may require a minimum spend of say $50 which may not work for you if you're solo. Also some GCs require you to order a minimum of two entrees.

worksop
Level Contributor
392 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any Restaurant.com certs I've missed?

Thank you.

I dont think I'll make Sammy's that far off strip on a stag do, cheers though. I've saved the post for when me and the misses next go.

Checked the terms, and they $10 only require a $20 spend so I think I'll be ok.

One has sold out at $10, do they reload them at the beginning of the month?

And do the others get a bigger discount as the month comes to an end?

Cheers.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
227 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any Restaurant.com certs I've missed?

I'm in the same situation as you. I have my HHAGG and Strip Burger. I also have the BB Kings in the Mirage (alcohol is included in this one, yay!!).

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
531 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Any Restaurant.com certs I've missed?

Usually the best inventory is at the start of the month where they reduce their savings to 50% or so for about 4 days give or take. Then they begin to raise their discount through the month. The typical peak is 80% although it has been as high as a90% discount on 2 occasions.

If you are trying to get a coupon that goes out of stock often, you might try to buy at the very start of the month. If you are just trying to play the savings game then wait until 80% discounts show up.

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any Restaurant.com certs I've missed?

HI make sure you search for the extra discount through google, the code was plate and cabin yesterday, I bought a $100 restaurant credit for $20 using the cabin code , stripburger was on a deal with the code plate, unsure about today could be the same code.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Any Restaurant.com certs I've missed?

70% off- enter promo code : Plate. Offer ends Sunday, April 10, 2011.

Lawrence, KS
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Any Restaurant.com certs I've missed?

How do you know if alcohol is included? I bought one for Ferraro's last night and since it didn't state that alcohol was excluded I assumed it was included. Am I wrong?

Dundee, Oregon
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Any Restaurant.com certs I've missed?

Just got my $50 Stripburger certificate for $6! Such a great deal if you use the promo code!

Boston...
Level Contributor
245 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Any Restaurant.com certs I've missed?

Sorry - in left field about how you get your discounts - could you help a Vegas lover -looking for deals? -any other info would be much appreciated.