We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tripres are liers!!!!!!!

San Mateo...
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
tripres are liers!!!!!!!

I made a reservation with tripres.com trough representative Janet, who promised 1 room with 2 queen beds( 2 adults and 2 kids-12 and 10); instead we have been told at the hotel desk that do not have 2 queens, only 2 doubles; i try to contact tripres and talked with Randy, who put me on hold, and then came back and said that 2 queens been sold, and i have to take 2 doubles; i told him that we cannot fit there, he started harshly screaming at me( my daughter sat next to me and heard all this hassle), and finally hung up on me, and did not even call back to apologize. Hotel manager tried to upgrade the room for about $100 more, which I did not take. My family took the room, my husband( big and tall guy) and I couldn't sleep all nights. I tried to contact a supervisor Richard next day; he made a long deal short and told me that they are not going to issue any refunds as I was agree to take the room; he did not even offer a free upgrade instead. After all this insults and stresses, our vacation was ruined. I was suffering from migraine( never experienced it before); kids were stressed out by observing us. Then I decide to search about tripres on tripadvisor: guess what? all reviews were negative. I am going to file complain with BBB, and believe this company with there disrespectful customer service representatives MUST get punished as they deserved it; I am trying to protect others from being insulted and tricked by tripres.

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,705 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,205 Reviews
from US$139.99*
US$224.90
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
926 Reviews
from US$598.99*
Shag Harbour, Canada
Level Contributor
5,302 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
61. Re: tripres are liers!!!!!!!

I always thought inactive threads more than six months old couldn't be risen from the dead. They need to reinstate that.

Sturgeon Bay...
Level Contributor
6,837 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
62. Re: tripres are liers!!!!!!!

Why do some of you bother posting if you are going to be hurtful rather than helpful? Geez,it gets old fast.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,179 posts
1 review
Save Reply
63. Re: tripres are liers!!!!!!!

This thread is over a year old and someone with one post decided to drag it back out. I would never have let a double bed ruin my whole vacation. Whos sleeps in Vegas anyway.

New York, New York...
Level Contributor
507 posts
1 review
Save Reply
64. Re: tripres are liers!!!!!!!

Zombie thread!

Suffolk
Level Contributor
459 posts
1 review
Save Reply
65. Re: tripres are liers!!!!!!!

Is there really that much difference between a double and a queen. I think a queen is 6 inches wider. How can the lack of 6 inches ruin a whole trip (no rude comments please)

Australia
Level Contributor
449 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
66. Re: tripres are liers!!!!!!!

Apparently in this case........ size matters................................bahahahahaha

67. Re: tripres are liers!!!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2013, 10:16