We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

free buffet

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
204 posts
Save Topic
free buffet

CET properties in Las Vegas are offering a buy one get one free coupon if you follow them on facebook. The catch is ,when you check in you have to show them you are following them on facebook with your ipad , iphone , laptop etc. has anyone done this? since i do not have any of the above electronics, does anyone know if there are other options.thanks to all.

wisconSIN
Level Contributor
92 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: free buffet

#1 - "follow" CET on facebook.

#2 - special offer to pops up when you "connect" with CET property Imperial Palace, there are probably other offers when you connect to other properties, but I didn't see any.

#3 - click on the special offer to activate.

#4 - link your smartphone to your facebook account

#5 - after check-in, go to total Rewards counter where they will give you a 2-for-1 coupon.

#6 It says you do not need to be a guest of the hotel to redeem?

If you don't have a smartphone you can still get special offers by texting 227466

Keswick, United...
Level Contributor
2,424 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: free buffet

Unless they loan you a PC at reception somewhere or someone else lets you use a portable device i can't think of any other way to do this.

I have another problem, i have an iphone but connection charges for me in USA are huge so unless they have free wifi there or there abouts, im snookered too.

Caerphilly, United...
Level Contributor
1,551 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: free buffet

You could ask them on their Facebook page if they would accept a screen print showing your Facebook page and your 'likes'

Cheektowaga
Level Contributor
3,541 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: free buffet

Looks like you need to check in via Facebook and will need an internet enabled device such as a Smartphone,IPad,etc

wisconSIN
Level Contributor
92 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: free buffet

You could always explain the situation....ie: knowledge of the promo but no wifi or gadget to retreive it with and then ask if they would grant you the promo anyway. All they can do is say no.

loveland, co
Level Contributor
1,477 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: free buffet

And then there are a few people (like me ) that don't even have a cell phone to text. Plus I am not on face book. I guess I am out of luck.

I guess living in the dinosaur age has it's drawbacks.

Amherstburg, Canada
Level Contributor
428 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: free buffet

I punched in CET didnt get anything,what is the full words, Caesars Entertainment, then what ?

Westbrook, Maine
Level Contributor
660 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: free buffet

Total Rewards by Ceasars

https://www.facebook.com/#!/TotalRewards

Going to check this out in May.

Wales
Level Contributor
65 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: free buffet

If you search for the Hotel you want on facebook (eg Paris) there is a little video showing how to "check in" and get the deal if you have a smartphone and access to the internet.

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=lf#!/parisvegas?sk=deals&filter=10150149623466998l

click on "learn more about claiming facebook deals"

Leiden, The...
Level Contributor
209 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: free buffet

I would assume all hotels will include wifi in their resort fee? Use your phone to check in to hotel of your choice still being in your own hotel, then, just leave that screen open and turn off your wifi connection. Then you can show the hotel that screen, and they will be able to see on their records that you are "checked in".