We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Here's two Alamo codes -hope they help

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island,NY
Level Contributor
2,686 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Here's two Alamo codes -hope they help

Although I'm booking with Dollar since I have a voucher to use on top of their promo, I came across these two Alamo codes.

The prices have recently come down and these make them even lower-

Id/ corp 7013904

Coupon code AD2332FDF

Although it states you may have to present coupons just use the kiosk and you bypass lines too.

Good luck!

J

Stony Plain, Canada
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Here's two Alamo codes -hope they help

I had coupons too and did not have to present them, pick up and drop off was painless, I would certainly go with Alamo again.

Tavares, Florida
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
6,124 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Here's two Alamo codes -hope they help

I get coupon code not valid when I try that code. I have been trying the ACG and Visa codes for a few months now and they are still over 200 even with the codes for the week I need in June.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
449 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Here's two Alamo codes -hope they help

Thank you for posting-- i did try them together then apart and id/corp # would made it come down. So then i checked the ones i had from my airline i am flying with and it saved me more. So you sharing this info saved me $50.00

Thank you

Long Island,NY
Level Contributor
2,686 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Here's two Alamo codes -hope they help

teachrsue-the coupon might be one that expires before your trip- it worked for my May dates. There are always new ones coming out though- I just google "alamo discount codes" and multiple sites pop up. The rate for my dates stayed high until today and we are going in under 3 weeks so keep checking back.

Good luck

Hopeful-glad you saved some more money-more to play with!

J

East Coast
Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Here's two Alamo codes -hope they help

I booked 5-day rental for a premium car using my insider 10% discount and $40 off weekly (coup code AD4027JDO) total incl taxes $118.

Long Island,NY
Level Contributor
2,686 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Here's two Alamo codes -hope they help

Wow! Thanks, Sonny. I just went back and rebooked using my insider 10% discount and the code you posted . Our new price for 5/4-5/10 for a midsize car with all taxes and fees is $88.17!

This is alot cheaper than my Dollar reservation. Even when I include the $25 voucher I have Dollar came in at about $124.

What I did notice that if I changed pick-up or drop-off time at all so that it was not exactly the same (for example using 1:00pm for both I got the above price) but if I changed one or the other (for example pick up at 100pm and drop off at noon) the price went up about $20 or so~

it doesn't matter for us -1:00 works out great for both.

J

Edited: 15 April 2011, 06:22
Scranton...
Level Contributor
2,466 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Here's two Alamo codes -hope they help

How do you get the Alamo codes? Just sign up on their website?? I am looking for Enterprise codes now. They were the cheapest rental for my travel dates.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
14,640 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Here's two Alamo codes -hope they help

If those don't work, try these:

id 7015135, coupon code AD5691JDV

Long Island,NY
Level Contributor
2,686 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Here's two Alamo codes -hope they help

caylismom- I start by googling alamo discount codes and coupons and it brings up multiple sites.I'm sure the same would hold true for other companies altho Enterprise didn't come close for my dates. Some are better than others to check out. Another great resource is right here at TA! Many times posters find deals and are more than happy to share (see above-LOL)

I did sign up for Alamo Insiders because there are benefits to doing so-bypass lines, discounts, etc, but you don't have to.

I did recheck my travel dates and the rate is up slightly -I doubt it will come back down or go lower than my current price of $88.17 but "ya never know!"

Good luck

J

Fairport, New York
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Here's two Alamo codes -hope they help

coupon code no good