We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How great are the Outlets

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
57 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
How great are the Outlets

Hi all, I've got 9 days before I leave and can't wait! Have read so many of your helpful comments, and was wondering what the outlets are like, and which would be considered the all around best places to shop. I know the there are alot of shops on the Strip, but in all fairness I don't think I could afford the air I breathe in some of those spots (ie. Cartier), so any thoughts on outlets for regular folks would be appreciated.

cheers!

California
Level Contributor
1,631 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How great are the Outlets

Well, the wife says the outlets in Vegas are pretty good, especially the Premium Outlets, the ones near Dowtown.

Acton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,585 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How great are the Outlets

Honestly they were just like other malls I've seen in the states. I think if there are certain shops you like go for it.. but I don't think the malls there are really anything special. Keep in mind most of the outlet shops aren't always a great deal.. a lot of the manufacturers have a special line just for the outlet shops that are made cheaper.. not always the best value... just paying for a label.

CA
Level Contributor
4,912 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How great are the Outlets

Hit and miss.

Wifey loves them though her fav is the one at Primm. Just more shopping as far as I am concerned.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
877 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How great are the Outlets

The problem with the outlet mall north is there is no bar for me to drink at while my wife is shopping;)

ireland
Level Contributor
766 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How great are the Outlets

I like the one near downtown. But miricle mile shopping mall and fashion show mall does have some regular shops like h&m, gap, etc...

South Pacific
Level Contributor
4,267 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How great are the Outlets

The problem with the outlet mall north is there is no bar for me to drink at while my wife is shopping;)

I guess we're all in the same boat when the wife drags us to these places!!

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
14,450 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: How great are the Outlets

Outlet mall on the southside is having some renovations-place is a mess.

Calgary Ab
Level Contributor
256 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How great are the Outlets

Thanks for the tip Hitch. Great to know these type of things before you go!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
453 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: How great are the Outlets

The Premium Outlets had some deals. A friend asked me to bring back a Coach bag for her. It was $300 reg and ended up costing $130.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: How great are the Outlets

Just to clear up any confusion, the two outlet malls have been recently renamed. What was previously Premium Outlets (by Downtown) is now Premium Outlets North and what was previously Las Vegas Outlet Center (by the airport) is now Premium Outlets South.