We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pool parties may 17-25

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa
13 posts
Save Topic
pool parties may 17-25

Heading down with ~10 late 20s guys. Young professionals, looking to let loose.

Looking for the best pool parties to hit up. Having visited Vegas several times in the last few years, we have usually stayed at MGM or Venetian and enjoyed the hotels/pools at both. Looking for advice on which hotel to stay at, based on pool (and pool club) action, poker room and overall quality.

Any reviews of the pools at Aria? Some friends have already booked there and I'm wondering if the rest of us should follow suit.

Was in Vegas Memorial day 2010 and tried to get into Rehab on Sunday. 6 guys, waited in line for ~3 hrs before figuring out that we were looking at ~$250pp for grease and cover. Any advice on Rehab? Worth the money?

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: pool parties may 17-25

Wet republic is a good pool party, the pool party at Caesars was good too, I forget its name, bit more chilled.

Rehab is the daddy, totally amazing.

When we were there may last year there were 14 of us, organised getting in thru the concierge (sp), getting that many in without pre booking was impossible. Had a cabana at WR and CP, both based on min spend (drink and food), cost around $100 each including tip.

James

Vancouver
Level Contributor
166 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: pool parties may 17-25

I will be there at the same time as you and haven't been to any pool parties in Vegas...we want to this time. We are staying at TI though, and Friday's to Sundays they actually have a pool party with dj etc, we were there last summer and it was actually really really fun so we didn't feel the need to go anywhere else...but it would be nice to try the bigger ones too! cheers :)

Oakville, Ontario
Level Contributor
395 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: pool parties may 17-25

Rehab is past, don't go their.

You're going during MDW, so everything is going to be a premium.

But, everything is going to be packed with beautiful people.

For the pool parties though. Check out:

Encore Beach Club - Number 1 place to go.

WET Republic

Marquee Dayclub

Those are the top three pools, I'd say right now.

During that weekend, most of the pools will have top DJ's spinning. So, find out which days you want to go, and check out the events page at the listed websites.

Aria does have Liquid. I've heard it's best to go their during Thursday. $5 patron shots, and $1 beer.

Good luck.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
629 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: pool parties may 17-25

check this forum out, they have specific threads on the kind of info you are looking for I believe.

http://forums.jackcolton.com/

McKinney, Texas, USA
Level Contributor
160 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: pool parties may 17-25

What does "MDW" mean?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
6,692 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: pool parties may 17-25

Memorial Day Weekend

McKinney, Texas, USA
Level Contributor
160 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: pool parties may 17-25

Ahh, thanks!

8. Re: pool parties may 17-25

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2012, 00:18