We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tropicana Cabanas?

Portsmouth England
Level Contributor
45 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Tropicana Cabanas?

Hiya,

Has anyone hired a Cabana yet at the Tropicana. We are thinking of hiring our first day ( to help with the jetlag - from UK)! There are pictures of day beds but not Cabanas

Thanks

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,565 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,032 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
570 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tropicana Cabanas?

Hi,

I have a done some research about the Cabana's at the Tropicana.

I cant find any pictures but have a feeling they are the ones in the photos on their website (http://www.troplv.com/pool-and-spa/pool) they dont look like they have TVs or anything.

This is the quote I got for party of 7 people:

VIP cabana Service:$500.00 +tax and gratuity. Food and Beverage minimum.

Includes: Bottle service, cocktail/beer/wine/beverage service, food, mixers (juices and sodas), hostess, security.

No fee for the cabana, just min spend.

Check out this forum: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k440462…

Youngstown, Ohio
Level Contributor
180 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Tropicana Cabanas?

I got the same quote as Nickpow, except for 4 people it is $200 food and beverage minimum.

Kelso, Washington
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tropicana Cabanas?

I will be staying at the Trop from 5/1 to 5/4. After speaking with Nicole Marshall she sent me to the VIP services manager which is Jeff Carter. Jeff quoted me a minimum of $200 F&B for a party of 8. If you call Trop reservations they will give you his cell number. Jeff will welcome your call. He told me to call when I get to the pool so he can personally make sure we are taken care of.

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Tropicana Cabanas?

Well I guess the $500 min I was quoted means I will be a lot more drunk than you :) hehe

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Tropicana Cabanas?

Then again I have booked on a Saturday!

UK
Level Contributor
168 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tropicana Cabanas?

We head to Las Vegas in a fortnight ... asked for a cabana for a day for 4 of us ... was quoted "$3500 - $5000" for the day!!!!!!! Nearly fell off my chair!! Needless to say I certainly wont be paying that !!

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Tropicana Cabanas?

I think those prices would be for nikki beach

Portsmouth England
Level Contributor
45 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tropicana Cabanas?

The Cabanas were rubbish, don't waste your money! No TV's or mist, they are the ones in the photos. Drinks service aroung the pool is poor and the cocktails are rubbish, No special drinks glasses, like the big footballs. BUT the beds are very comfy and if u get there early like I did, u don't have to worry bout getting a day bed or Cabana, as they aren't that special. Hope that helps someone. But hey, we did have a great time round the pool!

4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Tropicana Cabanas?

We were so excited to celebrate our belated anniversary with an Aug 1-5 trip to Vegas. We specifically chose the Tropicana because of the remodel and the talk of their cabanas. We just learned via email that there is no electricity at the cabanas (no tv, fridge or fans) "at this time" It appeared from the email that prices were flexible if you call, but a cabana in Aug without electricity is not a romantic or relaxing way to beat the heat! Now not sure what to do. Any suggestions?

4 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Tropicana Cabanas?

We were so excited to celebrate our belated anniversary with an Aug 1-5 trip to Vegas. We specifically chose the Tropicana because of the remodel and the talk of their cabanas. We just learned via email that there is no electricity at the cabanas (no tv, fridge or fans) "at this time" It appeared from the email that prices were flexible if you call, but a cabana in Aug without electricity is not a romantic or relaxing way to beat the heat! Now not sure what to do. Any suggestions?