We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone want to start a list of Tix4dinner discounts?

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone want to start a list of Tix4dinner discounts?

I know that the discounted price for The Range is 50% off the entree only. I think it would be nice to have a comprehensive list. The discounts on the shows change from day to day but I think the dining stays the same.

Anyone want to add to the post and see what we come up with?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,565 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,032 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
570 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone want to start a list of Tix4dinner discounts?

rm is 33% off

Pampas is 40% off

Benihana is 25% off

Hennesey's Tavern is 50% off

La Salsa--Pl. Hollywood is 35% off

Bally's Steakhouse is 50% off entree only

Hugo's Cellar is 25% off the entire bill

Akron
Level Contributor
192 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone want to start a list of Tix4dinner discounts?

http://www.tix4tonight.com/shows/index.php

Here's the link to the daily sneak peek.

Some of the dining changes daily too...i think, haven't paid much attention to them

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone want to start a list of Tix4dinner discounts?

I spoke to a rep on the phone yesterday and he said that the sneak peek is a partial list as is the restaurants that you can see that participate. The amount of discount that they offer remains about the same according to "James." That's where I got some of the details listed above,

I'm not sure that anyone is too interested in this post, I am the curious type and I often see people recommend going to the booth for discounts. I've used a few but never seen a list of the actual discounted amount except at the booth. I was informed that not all restaurants offer the discounts everyday. Some like, Hugo's Cellar. are only for weekdays.. . :-)

ireland
Level Contributor
768 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone want to start a list of Tix4dinner discounts?

I'd be interested in the postrio one as that's a restaurant we like. Not bothered looking at tix for tonight since the first time we were in Vegas. (tend to get show tickets using online discount codes) almost forgot they have discount vouchers for restaurants.

Gibbsboro, New...
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone want to start a list of Tix4dinner discounts?

Can you use this service to get a half price reservation and then charge the meal back to your room?

6. Re: Anyone want to start a list of Tix4dinner discounts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2012, 01:20