We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is It Cheaper to Book Shows Online or Get Them At Box Office

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
Level Contributor
161 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Is It Cheaper to Book Shows Online or Get Them At Box Office

I want to book a couple shows while in Las Vegas should I book online or get them in hotel box offices or places like tix4tonight? Has anyone every used tix4tonight and got great deals and what kind of fees do they charge outside of taxes?

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,080 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is It Cheaper to Book Shows Online or Get Them At Box Office

Depends on the shows you are thinking of seeing. The hotel box office will be the same price as booking ahead (exclusive of any promotions) and not all shows are available at the discount ticket booths.

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,961 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is It Cheaper to Book Shows Online or Get Them At Box Office

If it's a show that normally sells out and/or it's a show that you really really want to see, then I would book online ahead of time just to be sure that you get to see the show.

ireland
Level Contributor
766 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is It Cheaper to Book Shows Online or Get Them At Box Office

On the other hand, last time we were there, they were handing out bogo tickets for mystere (sp?). Don't think it was completely buy one get one free as cheapest was $90 incl tax etc. But $90 obviously fine for 2 ppl. (then I went and got v v hung over so we had to swap the tickets for the next night! Another $20 fee! Whoooops!)

Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is It Cheaper to Book Shows Online or Get Them At Box Office

I've used Tix4tonight many times and have usually gotten between 20 to 40% off, and usually great seats.

Shawnee, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
90 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is It Cheaper to Book Shows Online or Get Them At Box Office

We've had good luck with tix4tonight as well

Portsmouth
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is It Cheaper to Book Shows Online or Get Them At Box Office

We going in June for the first time and we plan to use tix4tonight we not worried which shows we see but would like to see a couple and can be flexiable on which day/s we go. They are recommended on here.

Good luck in Vegas.

xxx

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
205 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is It Cheaper to Book Shows Online or Get Them At Box Office

searching online can get you some incredable deals

Chicago
Level Contributor
161 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is It Cheaper to Book Shows Online or Get Them At Box Office

bump

9. Re: Is It Cheaper to Book Shows Online or Get Them At Box Office

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 22:16