We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is breakfast at Encore/Wynn pool possible

Alberta
Level Contributor
677 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Is breakfast at Encore/Wynn pool possible

I would love to start my day by sitting on a lounge chair with a cup of coffee and a muffin to catch some sun and read. Do any of the pools offer anything for breakfast? Thanks.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,565 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,032 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
570 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Is breakfast at Encore/Wynn pool possible

I'm not sure about at the pool itself but Tableau has outside seating right by the Tower Suites pool deck. One of my favorite breakfast spots in town.

Edited: 22 April 2011, 22:35
California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,710 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is breakfast at Encore/Wynn pool possible

The Tower Suite cabanas are allowed to order from Tableau, but I don't know about from a lounger poolside.

As Blagger mentioned Tableau has outside seating, as does Terrace Point Cafe.

London
Level Contributor
1,859 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is breakfast at Encore/Wynn pool possible

Just stayed at the Encore this week, you can get coffee and a pastry from the lobby bar then take it outside. I think they open the pool from 8am

San Mateo...
Level Contributor
1,697 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is breakfast at Encore/Wynn pool possible

we did exactly as Troublelove suggested....

They have a nice selection of breakfast "snacks" (yogurt w/ granola, muffins, pastries) as well as juices and coffee drinks at the lobby bar in Encore. Just be sure to get there by 9 or the line can get very long.

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
3,642 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is breakfast at Encore/Wynn pool possible

If you have a cabana - absolutely.

If not, then just grab your coffee and muffin at that place right by checkin at Encore and saunter on out to the pool area. Early morning (9 a.m.) at the pool is very quiet and very relaxing. An hour or four later the douchecanoes start waking up. Exit stage left.

Manchester
Level Contributor
207 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is breakfast at Encore/Wynn pool possible

Hi,

We have been by the Encore pool in the morning and ordered coffee and fresh fruit with no problems.

yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is breakfast at Encore/Wynn pool possible

My early morning was just brightened by Jaco's "douchecanoes" description.

Alberta
Level Contributor
677 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is breakfast at Encore/Wynn pool possible

Thanks everyone for your help. We're the kind of people that would be at the pool when it opens, we'd rather have a light breakfast, enjoy the pool before those douchecanoes arrive (I had to google that one!) , then have an early lunch. I've seen Tableau mentioned often for breakfast, so that might be the place to go on a non-pool day or for lunch. Thanks again.

9. Re: Is breakfast at Encore/Wynn pool possible

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 19:16