We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

barry manilow tickets

Suffolk, United...
Level Contributor
391 posts
259 reviews
Save Topic
barry manilow tickets

Where should I buy barry manilow tickets please - now on the internet (which site) or get them when I go to LV in October?

uk
Level Contributor
400 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: barry manilow tickets

Hi Palamino - I find myself in pretty much the same boat as yourself.

As I understand it buying your tickets directly from the Paris hotel when your in Vegas will count towards your Total Rewards points. I am not sure if you actually purchase them through the players club but I'm sure someone will advise us accordingly.

This of course runs the risk of a sell out or not getting your preferred seating so it is something you need to consider.

Good luck

Suffolk, United...
Level Contributor
391 posts
259 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: barry manilow tickets

daren't wait till we get to Vegas - we have wanted to see Barry for years and didn't want to go to a big venue (02) in UK. So I have bitten the bullet and just got tickets thru ticketmaster and got bril seats. Thanks for replying though.

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
1,261 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: barry manilow tickets

We saw Barry on saturday night...you are in for a treat

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
3,533 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: barry manilow tickets

I called the Paris Theatre directly and got great seats at a good price. We will be seeing Barry on August 6th.

Suffolk, United...
Level Contributor
391 posts
259 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: barry manilow tickets

Can't wait - after Billy Joel he is my next favourite artiste

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,269 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: barry manilow tickets

It is a fantastic show. I was in the 7th row last month and had a great time. I can tell you that the theater is small, so if you want to save and buy the cheaper seats, you'll still have no problem seeing or hearing Barry.

I bought my ticket directly through TIcketmaster.

ohio
Level Contributor
166 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: barry manilow tickets

Check travelzoo.com. There are some specials running for Barry. I saw him when he was at the Las Vegas Hilton and he was great there! Enjoy!

mbac

8. Re: barry manilow tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 18:15